Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Congratulations to Fourpixel, chike, and funkindrago! :) fourpixel you are one lucky shocker! Congratulations to mr. tweak for hosting such successful contests :) High five everyone!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I liked and shared. Would like the water cooler or ssd.

what the heck its not even hardly lunch yet
      Last edited by chemojay; 04-06-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

score guys, congrats and enjoy!
        AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
        Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

Congrats on the wins!

Comment

Thenk you very much Mr.Tweak and congrats to fourpixel and funkindrago.

I never used water cooling before, seems I'll have to upgrade sooner than I thought

Comment

Congrats to the winners! I'm still waiting for my lucky day, I hope it would come :)

Comment

Hello Mr. Tweak! upon checking my mailbox my sent item is empty so I wonder if you received my contact details because my internet connection earlier is very slow my connection is back to normal now.Thank you again Tweaktown and Mr. Tweak!

Congrats too Chike and funkindrago!

Thanks to all!
                https://www.facebook.com/jasper.cecilio

Comment

Gz guys, some nice prizes there :)

Comment

Congratulations to all of the lucky winners!

Comment

Wahoo! Thanks TweakTown.
                      Congrats to Chike and Fourpixel on your wins as well.
                      Thanks Mr. Tweak and thanks Corsair for sponsoring the prizes.

Comment

Robert Lilly

and

I am a FAN

Comment

I am a fan, was already a fan. Great giveaways Thanks TweakTown!!

Comment

congrats guys
                            MB: Asus P7H55-M Socket 1156
                            Proc: 1st gen Corei5 650 3.2ghz
                            Intel Stock Cooler
                            G.Skill RIPJAWS-X PC3-12800 2x4Gb DDR3-1600 (CL 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v)
                            Silverstone ST50f 500W
                            Bitfenix Colossus case
                            2nd hand SAMSUNG 933nw 19' LCD Monitor
                            Windows 7 64bit

Comment

I am a fan and thanks for opportunity!

Comment

when is the result coming,everyone is so eager to Win

Comment

Working...
                                X