Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Always been a fan!! Would definitely LOVE to win any of the awesome prizes you guys are giving out! Yay! lol xD
    Last edited by Joey Williams; 03-31-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I am already a fan.. :)

:)hoping i would win
      Last edited by angelix000000; 03-31-2012, 11:08 AM.
      [AngeL-C2] Asus K42JA
      [AngeL-G2+] CM690 II Plus

~angelix000000

Comment

I'm already a fan.
        Shared and posted.

Comment

I became a fan (not that I haven't read TT for forever), and I'd LOVE to win this contest!

Comment

Just became a fan for the giveaway, and first time hearing of tweaktown :P

Absolutely love corsair products!

Comment

done, and done!

My other Corsair prod hasn't had a new friend in awhile, but they are looking to expand their gang! gimegime

Comment

I'm always a fan of TweakTown and Corsair products. These prizes are awesome!

Comment

I am a massive fan of Corsair products, and a new fan of TweakTown!

So I am all in :)

Comment

I have become a fan of Tweaktown!

Comment

Justin Bonneville

Shared the post. ;) And Liked.

Comment

Shared as well. Good luck to all!

Comment

Very sweet looking, and always like multiple winners.
                          liked and shared.
                          Last edited by shaun a; 03-31-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

shared the post and became a fan. Fingers crossed... :D

Comment

Share and posted, good luck :)
                              CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.0ghz
                              Mobo: Asrock p67 Extreme 4 gen3
                              Ram: 16bg Corsair vengance lp
                              Vga: Palit 8800gt 1gb lol
                              HDD: Seagate 500gb+ Corsair force GT 120gb
                              Case: Thermaltake Armor
                              Cooling: Cpu+mobo+ram watercooled

Comment

I've just became a fan! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X