No announcement yet.

TweakTown Clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok sounds good to me. So how do we want the site to look? Bright like this or darker?

Comment

hmm, I do not mind. Just no white background....to damn bright. I like greys and blues...hehe kind of like tweaktown, just no white backgrounds!

Comment

lol, yeah. Let me see what I can do. I will get to work on some layout ideas. I just won't have any graphics :(.

Comment

What about a clan for Day of Defeat...love that game...

Comment

Saidin what server do yoiu play CS in?...i play at the mythclan server its a heck of a time...:thumb:
            - Damien

Comment

usually skullz.net public server. :thumb:

Comment

any layout ideas. I have a fall break coming up and might have some free time (ie time that I am not with my girlfriend or playing videogames) to work on some ideas also.

Comment

Havent really had too much time (getting computer). I will start working on that now...

Comment

no worries, just curious!

Comment

hey guys! so whats the tag? and what about some sort of sign up till we get it rolling on the web:) see i gotta help somehow till all my math classes turn into the computer science i need to really help out! - sigh - 28 and in college:):shoot3:

Comment

lol, I am not sure. We need to get some web space as well. I think maybe just a sub-doamin under tweaktown but it's all up to Mr. Tweak and what he wants to do.

Comment

Hey Guys..

I was talkin to cam and Im willing to setup a Dedicated server (I live in Canada) with a 3mb connection for our clan and a site..

Wat do you guys think?

Comment

thats mighty fine!:):shoot3:

Comment

sounds good Tio.

Comment

Sounds good to me :thumb:

What game? Or how much space for the server? We only need like less than 100mb's unless we want a whole bunch of files (like maps and stuff).

BTW, I can't really think of any good layouts. I am a blank. Anyone got ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X