Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pats Kheldar on the head*

Comment

I'm game for this but does anyone still play quake 3 anymore. Most games today are too slow for me, pm me if this thing will actually happen i'm open into getting some new games.

Comment

no idea about quake 3, allot of people are flocking to battlefield 1942 at the moment. its second to counterstrike in the gamespy usage stats.

Comment

sifnt Army Ops

Comment

well im in for any and all - quake iii - soldier of fortune ii - jedi knight ii - counterstrike - star wars galactic battlegrouds - battlefield 1942 combat flight simulator i & ii - medal of honor allied assault - neverwinter nights - dungeon siege -aliens vs predator - madden 2003 - il sturmovik - warcraft iii and of couse

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 - the mother of all clan based multiplayer stats tracking team obliterating MADNESS:shoot3:

Comment

Maybe it should be focused on first person shooters... Quake 3, CS, JKII, AVP,AVP2,UT3 etc....

But I would most likely be in it.... I would have to drop out of the clan im in but I might :).

Who would be the leader? Mr.Tweak? :). And the clan would HAVE to have a site but im sure there are lots of people with website skills here, including me. And we would alread have a forum just make another sub-forum :).

-PGA1234

Comment

After playing the Bombing run on the UT2k3 demo, I wanna start a UT2K3 BR team! It's an excellent game type... Could do with some good gameplay...

Comment

I gotta d/l that demo :(

Comment

so who is gonna start this - beefy? mr tweak? - fps-centric is perfect - who cares how bad we can beat each other at age of mythology!:):shoot3:

unreal tourney 2k3 benchmark= 116.6 fps - flyby 38.2 botmatch

Comment

only problem is timezones / distances..

Comment

Hi all i am new to these forums and would like to say hi to all here and have i seen you on our server playing MOHAA with the [TT] tag if so come on over anytime to play or have a friedly match with us if you like (10v10) our website is www.outlawsinternational.com and you can get to the forums to say hi from their if you like and our server name and IP addy is

Outlawsinternational server 1..IP ADDY..213.221.175.162:29967

Hope to see you all: peace2: :flames:

Comment

arent there enough of us so it wouldnt matter - !?!:shoot3:

Comment

I'll join it for UT2003 and BF1942(Once it actually functions). :-D

I'm usually on top every time when I play UT.

Comment

Originally posted by saekora2
                              I'm usually on top every time when I play UT.
                              Not moddest at all, are we? :)
                              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

lol, if you want to start a bragging contest, I am usually top in: AVP2, CNC Renegade, JKII, MOHAA and more anyway.

Who can make a site for the clan? I will start the clan up. Maybe the clan leaders could be; Mr.Tweak, Beefy, and me. When I get my ADSL or Cable I can run the server or we could buy a dedicated T1 server? They usually are like $40 a month. Anyway I would probably be able to run the server/be admin for JKII since I play that ALOT.

I think we really need 1 Admin per game. Like I play JKII all the time so I will run that server and be admin. And whoever plays AVP2 the most could be server/admin or something along those lines. You know have sub-clans i.e. [TT]Yourname-JKII-. And if you play multiple games (and if you want) have [TT]Yourname-JKII-AVP2 etc...

-pga1234

P.S. When I play JKII I am usually in the [PoT]Clan server under [PoT]Matt if you want to play. I usually play on the weekends but i'll be on over the next couple days (going to stay at bros house = Cable modem :D).

Comment

Working...
                                X