Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [size=6
    CheeZmonZter[/size]]
    wow....the 550 that i just go online a few ago is telling me that its going to take over 24hrs to do one...looks like its saying about 30 hours or so, does that sound right?
    My K6-2 @ 550 was takin' 27hrs while my K6-3+ @ 560 was takin' 18hrs.

Comment

• Damn Cheez you better watch your back!!!

Comment

• *cough cough*

PS elrado1 congrats on 500milestone! :thumb:
        :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

• Thanks for noticing. I've been on the road and won't be back to my comps for a few days. So, my postings will be spotty at best. I'll be home Tuesday and have parts waiting for another 2100+ rig to be assembled, when I get there.

Meanwhile, all 8 machines are wherring away, crunching units without interuption and sending them in un-attended as long as the power remains on, which should not be a problem.

Keep crunching Kane. Cheeze seam to have breathed new life into his crunching ability to stay ahead!

: peace2:
          :-(

Comment

• Cheeze seam to have breathed new life into his crunching ability to stay ahead!
            Ughh, I think he ran out of breath!!
            BTW I was playing CS all night for the past few days too! So I wasnt crunching at 100% of the machines that are up.
            But I am still worried about "THE Cluster!!!"
            Hope you get it up soon! <=== Something sounds fishy about that. I mean the cluster! Damn that might sound bad too.
            Well either way good luck with it Cheez

Comment

• forgot the pic

Comment

• I bet that someone is lookin' into another PC or two atm. :D

Comment

• I'm not worried. read the "i got problem w. SETI" thread why.

Comment

• I have but my missus has been tellin' me that for quite some time now. :D

Comment

• I wonder why it is that there are increasingly more Seti TT team members that have not turned in a WU is quite some time.... mmmm.... how very interesting...

On I am sure a different, unrelated subject, congratulations to Kane! The title of the thread finally has come true!

Comment

• Gee, a conspirator looking for other Conspiracies! I detect someone is putting up a smokescreen! Something that is quite popular these days.

:cheers:

: peace2:
                        :-(

Comment

• Nothing of the sort... just a mere observation... :D

Comment

• With the gap widening, I think they need more systems!! Errr, I mean, Cheez......... yeah thats it. HE needs more. hehe
                            I got a celeron 366 if you want to give it a good home! hehe. You can add it to your cluster hehe

Comment

• i could give a celery 366 a good home, im gonna try to get my school to run SETI on a few of their P3 Dells.

Comment

• Good onya Kane2g for pickin' up 4th place and I've just blazed past 4400 so by tomorrow I'll have a clear 1000 buffer between me and 2nd spot. :devil win

Comment

Working...
                                X