No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 against one? how so....I have 4 comps working against your 4...4 on 4 seems pretty fair to me....

Comment

• I was just messin' with you CheeZ !!!!!!!
      Relax killer!!

Comment

• I just wish that the SETI server would get back online as I have another 17 w/u's to deliver (so far). :D

Comment

• :hammer: Are we just a little impatient? SETI's shutdown was only about an hour old out of 14 at the time of your post!

Now the real question is: What will the lag be like when this big back-log of unit swapping beging upon their return? I'll bet it will be SLOOOOW!

: peace2:
          :-(

Comment

• hmmmm well if my computer keeps lockin up I dont think I am going to have to worry about much....comp locked up for 24 hours while i was gone and I haven't been getting much done here!! Kane just might finally make the title of this thread true!!

Comment

• Kane, Congrats on passing the 1K mark! Well done1 :thumb:

Comment

• I am still submitting!
                This server is sooooo sloooow after the outage.
                I bet a lot of people goning to experience this for next few days.
                But oh well

Comment

• It just took me 2.75hrs to swap out 70 w/u's, dailup sux. :(

Comment

• It took me just about 2hrs to swap out about 20 or so! but it was right after the server went up so the slooooowdown might have been contributed. Only 1of6 attempts connected to the server!!!!!!

Comment

• :wow: Yup. At the current rate, in about 7 Days. :shoot3: :shoot3: :shoot3:

:cheers:

Comment

• at current rate its more like 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• WOW.... Kane you are getting aweful close to passing "us"... :no: CheeZ, time for us to switch to plan B :shh:... i'll get right on it... (and get your other "teammate" to get some work done, jeeeeeez....) -- dont worry we'll get a nice comfy distance again... :flames:

Comment

• So nice to see people unite against a common cause! :thumb:
                            But why do I have to be the cause?!?!?!
                            Try beating Wiggo or something!!
                            Just cause end is near, doesnt meant that you have to be sore loosers about it ;)

Comment

• confucius say, one cause at a time... progressive steps... etc etc. :lips:

besides, dont forget that us together are running the same amount of machines that you are!

peace! : peace:

Comment

• Originally posted by lil38spl
                                besides, dont forget that us together are running the same amount of machines that you are!
                                peace! : peace:
                                You mean not including the cluster that Cheez is putting together. right?
                                :?:

Comment

Working...
                                X