No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so you gonna be kickin' my ass again???
    damn. But are you still going to have help??? right?? or am i still against 3 people?????? :confused:

Comment

• :thumb: Kane - This should lift your spirits. Way to go! Good job. I didn't have a bad day either.

: peace2: :cheers:
      :-(

Comment

• System is down...moving in progress...will have the rest of the Wu's posted in the next day or two. here is a look at the "Old Office" New office should be a nice change! power troubles kept me behind for a while and the new desk has been delayed but things are still moving along well. I will post pics of the new office as it comes together.

Comment

• Cheez are you really going to do a diskless cluster?

Comment

• you got it...takes less electricity and will increase my comps available since its just a mobo, floppy, psu and NIC. Dont have to power a monitor or HDD's at all....i have a few systems laying around and shoudl be getting a few more here soon....

Comment

• here is a pic of the nodes. One on the left is a 400 and two on the right is a 333. more are to come. I have a couple of AMD 1.3's to toss into the mix here but they still have to be yanked outa the cases. and they are not "diskless" yet,)or for that matter even online) i still have to make the boot disks and cables to tie them into the net work.

Comment

• Nice, good thing to see some progress. I hope everything is going to go OK for ya!:thumb: Even if you do kick my butt. Its all good. I dont mind loosing to some voodoo like diskless cluster!!:cheers:

Comment

• Ya really should use PSU's with pass thru's as this would cut down on the power points required. ;)

Comment

• Wiggo Ya really should use PSU's with pass thru's as this would cut down on the power points required.
                    Pass thru's? what is that:?: Is that a PSU like this here?

Comment

• That the one and these can be daisy chained (I've got 4 daisy chained).

Comment

• Know of anywhere toget the proper cables? I don't have any cables to link them together. Is this the sort of thing that an office supply store would carry? Thanks for the info, the only thing I have ever done with these is conect an old monitor to it but that power cable was part of the monitor.

Comment

• A lot of PC and electronics stores carry those cables here.

Comment

• Cheez, Congrats on breaking the 1K mark. WTG! :thumb:

Comment

• Damn you beat me to it elrado1. hehe
                              But Congrats anyway Cheez!:thumb:
                              How's the diskless setup going??
                              :cheers:

Comment

• Oh well, such is life and I even used the software you started using first! Now, if I can just get VNC Viewer to something else besides "Failed to contact server" Have any pointers Kane?

:cry:

Also, WTF is going on with TT's servers? :hammer:

Comment

Working...
                                X