No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well very strange I still cant get it to install. (setiteam) I keep getting this error: Any thoughts?

Comment

hey elrado1
      you can pick up 4 port one for about 50bux on ebay.
      the 6 and 8port versions are a lot more like about 200+
      but im sure to Wiggo its no biggie as he gets them as "test units: for review" right wiggo? Or are you that rich??

Hey cheez, i dont know about the error. Mine installed w/o problems.

Comment

No to both but the 4 port jobs are cheap enough though. :D

Comment

just picked up a 2 port (misread the title, 2 mins left on auction) from ebay for $15. Comes w/ cables too.
          I was looking at 4port ones, but this one will do OK.
          I will get the 4port and hook up the 2port to my second out from main box and another "farm" computer. :)

Comment

Oh, BTW CheeZ look what I did today

Comment

Hey CheeZ, I got some bad news:
              I showed you the link to the S2390 mobo and FIC mobo that i got.
              Well, I just got the k6 500 for the FIC and will get the 1.3Duron for the S2390.
              Than I was going through forsale forums on Hforums, and I got more stuff.
              1 KG7
              1 KG7 Raid
              and some WC stuff.
              Why is this bad news???
              Well thats 2 fold.
              1. YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!
              2. I'm spending too much!

But I got to make this forum topic come true!!!!!!
              :devil:

Comment

Well I Have some Bad news for you. I just got my increase in Unenjoyment in them mail today. Now I can go get the lumber for the workbench in a couple of days. Ya know what that means dontcha? :snip: :shoot2: :blowkiss: It'll make ya :steam: :flames:

Comment

2x kg7 w xp1700 + s2390 w. 1.3duron will add about 12more WUs a day! I know you got more systems, but will the WU be there to keep up???????????
                  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comment

kane2g
                    but will the WU be there to keep up???????????
                    What?

Comment

Sorry, Im a little
                      What i meant to say is
                      Will you submit more WUs that i will?
                      Thats a lot of crunch power that i got there, even tho you got your diskless setup and all, will you be able to crunch more WUs?

:cheers:

Comment

dont know...I do know that some of the guys running diskless cluster have done over 1,000,000 WU tho..I dont think i have the power here to do that. Yet.

Comment

Hey guys I just brought back from the city 2 x foldin' tressle tables so now I have somewhere to build my XP2600+ and Duron 1.2GHz. :D

Comment

I cant wait for my stuff to get here. I will be competing w. Cheez.
                            It seems that he's OC to the max, cuz he's starting to pull away again!!!!

All is well tho. My 2 anti-cheez weapons are on the way!!!!!:mad:
                            I got the NICs, I need to scrape up some hdds and kick some CheeZ butt!!!!! :flames:

BTW: Let us know what kind of numbers the 8rda is getting. :thumb:

Comment

You're all goin down when I get my 700 Ghz processor.....go look at my latest post in the gaming section....muahhahah then I will reign supreme and all of your pitiful workstation will bow before their master:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by 0R1()N
                                You're all goin down when I get my 700 Ghz processor.....go look at my latest post in the gaming section....muahhahah then I will reign supreme and all of your pitiful workstation will bow before their master:devil:
                                700???? Hmm.
                                OK if you say so.
                                Unless you have like a 1000 of 700Mhz. or 500 of dual 700 or 250 or dual 1.4s or something like that.
                                700Ghz I think you would constantly be sending in your WUs. actually you spend more time downloading and uploading units than processing them!!!
                                BTW who makes 700Ghz chip ??? Nevergonahappen Inc? or maybe Notinmylifetime Co?
                                hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X