I've less than 1K to go now to 20K. :devil:
    You should reach 20K in about 2 weeks, if all goes well. :thumb:
    :-(

Comment

• I've finally broken the 20K mark. : party ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
        I've finally broken the 20K mark. : party ha
        :thumb: to ya Wiggo, go out to the pub and have yaself a few beers for me ;)

Comment

I've finally broken the 20K mark. : party ha
          Good going Wiggo! Just remember the bit of drama Berkeley put you through before getting there. :D

Comment

• I finally made it into the top 5K users. :devil:

Comment

• Time to beat my chest a bit! Thanks to vinnieven slacking off and my being able to put some new resources on line, I've been able to take the No. 4 spot. :woot:

I had to return the 2.53 GHz P4 to my Dad today after babysitting it for about a month. With any luck, I'll be able to get my main rig back on line with the new replacement Mobo in order to keep my production up.

Comment

• Sorry m8 but he dumped on ya.

Comment

• Yes he did. Now the question is, did he do it on purpose? :confused:

Comment

• 21K now done. :D

Comment

• And you're gettin' close to the top 100 Aussie users too. ;)

Comment

• I finally made the top 0.1% of users and got my average w/u time under 6hrs. :woot:

Comment

• Congrats on reaching the top 0.1% of users.

As you were poised to break the 6 Hr/Unit barrier, I was looking to break the 7 Hr/Unit barrier. :thumb:

Comment

• Good work there elrado1. :thumb:

I'm lookin' to get make av. down even further seein' as I have the new P4 online now which is crunchin' 2 w/u's every 3hrs 15mins atm. :D

Comment

• Glad to hear you got that P4 going. :) At that rate your ave/WU should drop quite noticeably. :drool:

Comment

Well I'm now down to 107th spot in Aussieland and 267th in Hotmail. :D
                                Originally posted by elrado1
                                Glad to hear you got that P4 going. :) At that rate your ave/WU should drop quite noticeably. :drool:
                                Well it's more than made up for the 5 PII's that I took offline.

Comment

Working...
                                X