Hey Look At What I've Done Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the 'world leader' in this sport..:?:

Btw, what is a normal time per WU for my system at stock..? :)

Comment

• Here's the Top 1000 users which I don't even come close to the last one.
      Your system should average about 2hrs 30mins per w/u in its stock form.

Comment

• Well even though the power went off again overnite I still managed to break 22K this mornin'. :D

Comment

• Well I've now busted thru the 23K barrier plus gained 5th spot in my registration class, hit 103rd spot in Australia and scored 256th in Hotmail users. :D

Comment

• I've reached No. 2 in my Registration Class, although I should still be at No. 3. For some reason or other, the person at No. 1 (Professor Anonymous) has disappeared. :confused:

Wiggo, your rankings are remarkable. I especially like the Australia. Imagine being that high in the ranking of an entire Country/Sub-Continent! :cheers:
            :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by elrado1
              I've reached No. 2 in my Registration Class, although I should still be at No. 3. For some reason or other, the person at No. 1 (Professor Anonymous) has disappeared. :confused:
              Good one. :thumb:
              He obviously must have been inactive for too long and was removed from the list but if he becomes active again he'll jump back on there.
              [b]Wiggo, your rankings are remarkable. I especially like the Australia. Imagine being that high in the ranking of an entire Country/Sub-Continent! :cheers:
              Well it's unlikely that I'll get higher in my rego class unless someone above me goes inactive but at least I'm now the highest Aussie there. It shouldn't be to long now though b4 I'm into the top 100 Aussies (a few days hopefully) but seein' as the Hotmail group is the largest group of users goin' I wouldn't mind just bein' in the top 250 of that one plus that should only be a week or two off. :devil win

Comment

• is there a/an? @yahoo.com group?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                  is there a/an? @yahoo.com group?
                  yahoo.com is the 2nd largest of the .com's but here's the list of .com's, http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...omain_com.html and here's all the domains, http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/domains.html

Comment

• wow, well I just checked the Yahoo.com domain and I am in 343rd place! never looked for it and I am rather suprised that I was this high! I guess I can say "Hey Look At What I've Done Finally."

Comment

• Good goin' CheeZ. Why ya been holden' at 14,007 most of the day?

Comment

• My computers only send in WU's once a day, other WU's come from Out sourced computers, a few a day only. I am down a couple of systems right now, one that was constantly dropping its connection to my network ( can't figure out why this ONE computer did it), and another that is down for some upgrades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                          ...He obviously must have been inactive for too long and was removed from the list but if he becomes active again he'll jump back on there.
                          Ah, that explains it. I did notice their contri's stopped about mid December. :wave:

Comment

• I'm finally up to averagin' 16 w/u's p/d after just passin' 4yrs of membership plus I've made it into the top 100 in Aussieland and the top 250 in Hotmail users. :devil:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                              I'm finally up to averagin' 16 w/u's p/d after just passin' 4yrs of membership plus I've made it into the top 100 in Aussieland and the top 250 in Hotmail users. :devil:
                              Don't forget to mention you're in the top .1% of users and looking at getting a 25,000 unit certificate soon! :thumb:

Happy 4th anniversary. I'm just 3 days away from my first year for this user name and staring at a 10K Certificate a few days later. :D

Comment

• 214th from my coutry :D
                                9868th in S@H :thumb:
                                better than 99.797% :afro:

Comment

Working...
                                X