• Nice job elrado!!
        :thumb:
        Welcome to the 10K+ club

Comment

• 24K is now behind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by elrado1
            I did it! :D

Congrats!!!!! and its in good time as it seems that Vinni has turned on the gas again!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
              Congrats!!!!! and its in good time as it seems that Vinni has turned on the gas again!!!
              I have a feeling that he has just been testing out a new machine or two. His rate's been falling for the past few days. We'll see. ;)
              :-(

Comment

• 25K now done. :thumb:

Comment

• There ya go. That's what I was looking for. Well done! :thumb:

Comment

• Thanx m8 and I was lookin' forward to knockin' that milestone on the head. :cheers:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                      Thanx m8 and I was lookin' forward to knockin' that milestone on the head. :cheers:
                      For some reason your post didn't "pop out" even though it was made about 10 hours before I was looking for it and made my post in the other thread. :confused:

Comment

• I don't now why as I made it as soon as I took the screeny. :confused:

Comment

• Congrats :thumb:

My WU output for this seti@home project has dropped a bit because i've now got only one haslf of my p4 on it, the othe half is on the new BOINC seti beta :)
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• :woot: 26K done and I'm nearly into the top 4K of all users, 92nd in Australia and 236th in Hotmail. :devil:

Comment

• Good going Wiggo! :thumb: I bet you reach 30K before BOINC gets out of Beta testing. :cry:

Comment

• Well I was wonderin' if I was goin' to make 20K and then 25K b4 BIONC went mainstream but then I just may get to 30K b4 it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X