• Show
Clear All

• Hmm.. considering US beer, maybe pissboy! :rofl:

Comment

• Did someone say beer. I'm nearly out:( oh well i'm on my 6th bottle
      P.s.Why aren't u on I.M. Mike?

Comment

• Originally posted by TOXIC
        Japs eat rice so they are called rice boys when they do there cars up to stupid ***** extension body kits and etc.
        Be careful with that.
        The term 'riceboy' shouldnt be associated with the japanese, reguardless of whether they eat alot of rice or not. Many japanese take deep, personal offence to the term.

The 'riceboy' or 'ricer' term is just the most popular globally for whatever reason. We were calling local (.au) cars with extreme bodykits & no performance mods 'wogboxes' until I just gave up explaining to other people its the same as 'riceboy'.

'Coupla engines and a few turbos and she'll be fully sick mate.'

:-)

the comments section at the bottom is by far the best entertainment ive seen all year.

Comment

• hehe I didnt mean any offence by it. Cam is till a PIE Boy but.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOXIC
            hehe I didnt mean any offence by it. Cam is till a PIE Boy but.
            But, what?
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Oh i see a fight a brewin:D :D Ok 7 euros per seat and popcorn is 2. ha beet you to it Wiggo:D :D :D Oh and don't forget the beer thats 3 euros per bottle

Comment

• nothing better than a good car argument

Comment

• it's been a while since i been in a good one of those. Where's moose? :p

Comment

• Nice to here from you again Slamo. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
                    Now lets pull up a pint and watch the fight

Comment

• I'm not going to throw any fuel on the fire by saying one car is better than another, but with the current price of fuel I'm happy I have a 1.5L car :)

Registration is also cheaper, and insurance for the thing is peanuts :)

But I suppose if you can afford $20K+ for a car, you can probably afford the fuel bill : peace:
                      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Believe it or not, I had the pleasure of driving Tweaks car once or twice last weekend.

I must say that it handles a lot better than a stock commodore. Must be the rims. But it is very sweet to drive. ;)

Comment

• Gotta love those holdens:rolleyes2

Comment

• Originally posted by rugbydude
                            Gotta love those holdens:rolleyes2
                            Yes indeed... :thumb:
                            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                            Managing Director
                            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Cam did a bo bo today on the freeway, stupid Euro car and Fords, wanting to do 190+KPH, as usual Tweakies pride kicks in :)

Comment

• a bo bo?

explain.
                                SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                                Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Working...
                                X