TT Original

Comment

• Originally posted by Olie
      lol

i think i might know what this "boo boo" is :D
      tehehehehe :)

Comment

• me too, just wanting clarification
        SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
        Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

• Originally posted by SileNceR
          me too, just wanting clarification
          Nothing, actually... :)
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Originally posted by TOXIC
            [B]Cam did a bo bo today on the freeway, stupid Euro car and Fords, wanting to do 190+KPH, as usual Tweakies pride kicks in :)
            Being all knowing and an American let me correct TOXIC's post.

FORDs can do 190KPH as long as it is for no longer than 15 minutes and on the most direct route from Mechanic A to Mechanic B.

Japanese cars can also do 190 KPH as long as the driver is shorter then 4 feet and weighs less then 90 lbs. Also the road must be perfectly flat and in perfect condition. (Usually only obtainable if the road was also designed and built by Japanese)

Euro cars can do 190 KPH but only two-way roads that are only wide enough for one car to pass at a time. Also, there must be a multiple hundred foot shear drop on one side. The road also must continuously change angles and be full of blind sharp turns.

Australian cars can also travel at 190 KPH but conditions must roughly approximate those found on Mercury.

Comment

• Ah, right..
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                [B]Ah, right..
                Translation -> '"Uh, wrong"

What-cha mean? I was joking / defining and making fun of stereotypes of said cars.

So... what's ya beef? Or is it veal?

Comment

• I don't mind pork or lamb either. :lips:

Comment

• This sounds like a possible source for a BG poll!

What's your favorite meat?

Coming to a BG near you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
                      Being all knowing and an American let me correct TOXIC's post.

FORDs can do 190KPH as long as it is for no longer than 15 minutes and on the most direct route from Mechanic A to Mechanic B.

Japanese cars can also do 190 KPH as long as the driver is shorter then 4 feet and weighs less then 90 lbs. Also the road must be perfectly flat and in perfect condition. (Usually only obtainable if the road was also designed and built by Japanese)

Euro cars can do 190 KPH but only two-way roads that are only wide enough for one car to pass at a time. Also, there must be a multiple hundred foot shear drop on one side. The road also must continuously change angles and be full of blind sharp turns.

Australian cars can also travel at 190 KPH but conditions must roughly approximate those found on Mercury.
                      American Cars can do 190MPH as long as it is a sunny day and your in a Corvette

Comment

• Originally posted by amd_man2003
                        [B]American Cars can do 190MPH as long as it is a sunny day and your in a Corvette
                        Yes, but they stutter and die the moment you hit KPH.

Or at least have long pauses while it does complex unit conversion math.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
                          Yes, but they stutter and die the moment you hit KPH.

Or at least have long pauses while it does complex unit conversion math.

Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• You what

Comment

• In other words the higher numbers with km/h confuses those Yank mobiles. :D

Comment

• Oh got ya:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X