• I do that alot too. I thought I was the only one out there that did that

Comment

• I'm not even going to ask how your amusing yourselves. :eek:

Comment

• that would give away all my secrets then

Comment

• lol...strong woman thread...:p try crazy woman thread...:D

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with being crazy, that's the only way i've survived through life.

Comment

• Gotta go run more errands be back later though...Off on my bike again...Here's a pic of it...:D

Comment

• The bike looks neat, but I'm laughing my ass off at the shoes reflectors glowing from the flash!

Comment

• :D Yeah I was surprised when I saw that in the pic...
                  Well I am back and must say "Drivers out there damn watch where your going" ... I just got knocked off my bike, damn car hit my back wheel...
                  No worries I am fine, except I got a bruise already and he got a bad case of road rage...;)

Comment

• I'm glad to hear your alright. Did you get up and kick the $hit out of his car for not being more observant?

Hope your bikes not damaged.

Comment

• Told him off big time...but unfortunately after I felt really bad for snapping at him...I mean he was in the wrong, but that is no reason to yell and he was so apologetic and panicked...
                      My back wheel is a bit buckled, I have a bruise on the back of my leg and my leg is a bit sore. But everything is okay now...:D I usually forget little tedious things and move on quickly...

Comment

• Hmmm.........sounds like you'll might need a new back wheel.
                        So long as he wasn't blaming u, I guess it's okay then.

Comment

• He went through a stop sign and was driving to fast...stunned him a bit I guess. But I am so glad his brakes work...:D

Comment

• If that happened in the U.S. The person on the bike would of layed on the ground like they were dead just to take the man to the bank!!

Glad you are ok...

Comment

• I'm not that type of person though, the way I see it when a injury occurs the person injured should only be entitled to any out of pocket expenses and loss of work that may occur if any, maybe extra for stress...Some people are just flagrantly out to make a buck...pfft!:no: :thumbs do

Comment

• In the United States that's everyone!! This happened a few years ago.

A gas station (Mobile) a person goes into the station to get a hot cup of coffee. Not paying attention they over flow the glass... hot coffee poors onto there hand... they burn there hand! Is the station at fault? Well this person walked away with a large lawsuit!

Burger king same situation: person pooring coffee burns themself in the same manor they win there lawsuit also. I might be mistakin on this one they might of burned there mouth on the hot coffee??? not sure but same mo

it is a shame that a company's go threw this kind of BS but it happens

Comment

Working...
                                X