No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there has been quite a few times I have been injured and someone has told me to sue over it...but I just brush it of and take some of the responsibility as well...Even if it was all there fault.

Comment

• i know the feeling!!

Comment

• A little off the subject, but I'll tell ya a story.

I can remember coming off my bike a few years back. A few friends and I used to go riding after work, anyway we were riding up this big hill going flat out so we would make it to the top. Well one of my friends tried to cross over in front of me, #@%*# our tyres clipped, me goes head of heals over the handle bars, lands head first in the gravel with my little finger caught between the spokes......."OUCH".

Well I get my finger out, start jumping around holding my finger, all the girls come flying over screaming. All I was worried about was my little finger cause it hurt so bad, and they're asking me if I'm alright where was I hurting....blah, blah. Anyway I tell them my finger hurts and they couldn't believe it, because I have all this blood pouring out of my head from where it hit the gravel. They thought I was nuts, telling me to sit down, cause I must have concussion or something. I had skin of the palms of my hands, my knees and elbows. Anyway, I did eventually go to hospital to get the gravel stones out of my head and a couple of stitches in the old noggen to go with it.

Moral to this story; never go riding with friends, they do the darndest things to ya sometimes. *Besides my grazes hurt for weeks afterwards*.

Comment

• Ouch!! That had to hurt!! Remembering when I was a kid and I was towing someone.... There foot slipped and went into the spokes and we went right over the handle bars. I wasnt hurt because my friend took the blunt of it all. Her foot was broken, when we went over the handle bars I landed right on her she got all scrapped up as she broke the fall for me. I didnt ride a bike towing anyone after that. If they didnt have there own bike they had to walk!!

Comment

• Remind me never to go riding with you or your friends...:eek:

Comment

• I have not rode a bike in years I dont even think I know how.... Wait does my ATV count??? it has 4 wheels and a motor!!

Comment

• First does ATV=all terrain vehicle and I guess i am a bit confused because ATV would be like a 4WD here and if you are referring to an ATV to be like a motorbike but with 4 wheels...hmm! that has several names here but a common one would be a 4 wheeler...:confused:

Comment

• yes it means that, yes it is a 4 wheeler! We use to go mudding all the time with them!! But now they are starting to be banned in a lot of areas cuz people getting killed on them! I dont use mine for jumping like most do, I use mine to go deep in the woods on trails or just out in the mood goofin off.

Comment

• Cool! sounds funs...Yeah I used to have a 4 wheeler once, But My irresponsible friend decided to go for a joy ride while drunk...I would of stopped him, but I was passed out inside getting my eyebrows shaved off by another so-called friend...

Comment

• We had a Honda Oddessy once, now that was fun!!!!

Comment

• If I decide to get another car it will be a 1992 Honda Civic, but Honda of any type are cool...:D

Comment

• It was wild to go tearing around the padocks and river basins on. Mind you, I did roll it a few times, but it was so much fun.
                          *pity I had kids*

Comment

• paddock bashing...even I haven't done that in a while...:p

Comment

• I went paddock bashin' on a postie bike once in long grass, l got lost in a deep mine hole (swallowed me up and the bike as well). I can still laugh about that one, one minute I was there........the next I was gone. It was a bit like doing a Hudini (sp?) act.

Comment

• WS on a scooter...:p like to see that...

Comment

Working...
                                X