No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is the cool thing about a motorbike not only is it great with fuel economy, it is easy to find parking and is **** loads of fun.

Comment

• ya but when it rains you get all wet .... lmao can see stormyb on her bike in a rain storm with her unbrella .... that would be too funny!! It would have to be a yellow unbrella too

Comment

• hopefully enough rain to make it a yellow submarine lol

Comment

• I couldn't even remember the last time I seen rain

Comment

• Nah I still have my wet weather riding gear, the only thing to worry about is when I can get a bigger bike...
            hmm! already contemplating a 600cc...

Comment

• Thinks Stormyb is CrAzY!!

Comment

• Um......you have made a typo there...

it should be w not b...:p

Comment

• HEhehehehe

Comment

• Well crazy could be one way to describe my current disposition. This may not be appropiate at all and not sure why I am posting this rant, or whether it is important to anyone but me...If I fade in and out of the forums it is in general for the following reasons...Even though I have posted a few random non-sequential events that hold a significance in my life; they also weren't that emotionally significant as they were far off memories. But at the moment I seem to be sick of my facade, I show a smile to everyone and hold myself high as everything is just great...But in truth I am finding it harder and harder to keep my facade going. I am close to breakdown and that's is me. I keep everyone at arms length and am ruining all relationships that I cherish. Half of me wishes to curl up and hide from the world and the other yearns for true friendship and love. Well I will leave it at that and hope my rant isn't to much of an annoyance...Some strong woman ha!.

Comment

• Stormyb, we get all get like that. In all honesty that's my life to a T. Eventually you get over it and then something else pops its ugly head up to start the ball rolling again. That's just life dear and you need to make the most of it and enjoy it while you still can.

Something I try and do to pull myself out of one of those luls, is to take a look at other ppls lives and see how they fair, sometimes you can see that your much better off than they are and that in itself can make your troubles seem so much more trival than what they really are.

Sometimes there is a cloud with a silver lining, just haven't found mine lately either.

Comment

• We all have rough patches to go through.........but as the saying goes...........Life wasn't meant to be easy...............I can prove it too

Comment

• Stormyb.... Life is very hard at times.... and sometimes it seems as if it gets harder and harder each day. Sometimes it feels as if you are swimming in a deep river and a vine in rapped around your ancle pulling you down further and further till your head is just about under water!
                          I since alot from you... I read between the lines and understand what you are going threw. Gosh I wish I could run up to you and throw my arms around you and tell ya that things will get better. But I know this is not what you would want. Because in your heart of hearts you feel it will never get better!! I been there... so down in the rut that I felt I could never hold my head up high again!!
                          And you are a strong woman!! You have alot to offer but just dont know the ropes to take to share it! I since you have been hurt so badly that for one person to even get as close to you in inches you flip out and run!! For fear of being hurt again!!
                          You know girlie if you ever need to talk to someone.... you can always get me on my aim account or even my msn:
                          Aim: stormyweather143
                          msn: TrickPonY... this is always on and often says I am away but I am always either sitting here on the puter or close by!!

Comment

• Thanks everyone, this is somewhat my first time I have been in a rut...But on a good note the rut has passed I was over my..well where more than friends but not together. Even though I know that's what he wants. But we got into a huge fight, I mean yelling, pushing...:eek: And I blurted out a bit too much...sounds bad, but it's not really. I actually cried in front of someone else and said what I have wanted for ages...It felt good and then we sat and talked for ages...I am in the aftermath stage thinking I feel good but why did I reveal so much...

Comment

• Well you know girlie... revealing alot doesnt always mean a bad thing!! It makes it alittle easier for someone to know what is on your mind and how you feel!! And it also aids in letting someone get to know you better!! I am glad you are outta your rut... See you are a strong woman... cuz when i was in my rut i was there for about a year and a half. You!! what a few days!! Gesh I wish I would of did it that quick!! I wasted away a year of my life pretty much becuz of it!!

Comment

• Ah I think it was my outburst that kicked me out of it...Don't know if I like someone seeing me cry...I sorta feel pathetic and weak...I usually prefer to not burden ppl with my probs though...So I guess it was a first for alot of things...Plus I generally get over things quickly I guess...Actually the rut went a little longer than that, but I was somewhat ignoring it and trying to not let it show...Uh! about a week or so I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X