No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For it to become a soapy at least you wouldn't have to change any of the characters names. :laugh:

Comment

• or Like sands through the hourglass so are the days of TT form life :)

Comment

• Nah, that would mean we could leave here for a whole year and still catch up on what's happening.

Comment

• Longer than that, for the TV Show i reckon you could pick up the thread after many years.

Comment

• Your right, yet again.

Comment

• Speaking of strong, the make up & hair spray they use in "that" life must be good as the ladies wake up with there face still done, not a hair out of place.

There nights must be boreing

Comment

• That just give me a funny thought. I get up with a bird's nest some mornings, definately must have had a rough night, (but doing what, I'm not saying).

Comment

• Iusually wake up pre tty scarey:afro:

Comment

• From what, any sort of activities come to mind?

Comment

• deed gouging scratches, clothes shredded, whip lashes, cuff marks wrist & ankles.

Then i wake up, damm

Comment

• aaaaaaaah, so the true comes out, your "KINKY" into that sort of stuff hey? *raises eyebrows* :devil win

Comment

• roflol...now who's the cyber couple...:p

Comment

• damm those g00d cuffs are expensive, should of teamed up with a cop

Comment

• Lauhging this sort of stuff happens to me too. But I think its because of me dreaming of the stuff I would like to be doing!!

Comment

• *Rummaging through my draws to find the leathers and whip............oooops, almost forget the candles* :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X