X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a bit of that there too......

Comment

Yes, we've all witnessed the occasional blonde moment.........
      :eek: :confused:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Mr C ........ :p

here is a newbie

Comment

Cool, that should appease those that have been hounding you:)

Did you take that with your webcam?
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

:thumb: Used the cam, but for some reason when I use it while its hooked up to take a pic they turn out small, however, if I use it while its not connected to the comp the pics turn out much bigger???? ........figure that one out for me :confused:

Comment

is yours a digital camera/webcam thing?
              if it is, when its connected to the comp it probably thinks it is going to be used as a webcam so it only gives out a pic in a small res
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Yeah, it might reduce the size to aid in transmission. Poke around in the controls and see if you can change the defaut. G/L

JM
                Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                  What is it with gnomes and drinkers that they feel it necessary to doctor-up their pics.
                  Hey, at least I owned up to it. Wasn't really trying to deceive anyone. There just wasn't a french horn handy when the pic was taken. :)

JM
                  Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                    is yours a digital camera/webcam thing?
                    if it is, when its connected to the comp it probably thinks it is going to be used as a webcam so it only gives out a pic in a small res
                    I think your right again Andy, as the pic of me was taken while connected to the comp and the pic I posted in the pics of your pets thread was taken when it was disconnected and it is much bigger :?:

Comment

• This one needed to be brought back to the surface as well.
                      Just a hint for a few of our newer members :D

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^

grrrrrrrrrr................it's happening again, that was me :cry:

Comment

• well I still don't have a photo of me anywhere. And trust me, that's a good thing !

Comment

• :?: I think someone is telling fibs, what do you guys think about the above picture

Comment

• I like it.........pity we can't transfer it to the hunks forum :kay:

Comment

• lets see here .. this was taken november of 98.. freshman in college... I don't look much different now.... i've got a few mtn biking pics of myself that are more recent if you want...

Comment

Working...
                                X