This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in serious trouble people.

My girlfriend has discovered that I posted a picture of myself on the TT Forums, she is seriously peeved, wants me to remove it.

Let's have a vote on it.

Actually, I think I will remove it because it is not a very flattering photo of me, I am a lot more buffed than that after a few weeks of hard workouts.

Comment

• suuuuuuuure, whatever you say :rolleyes2
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• He must be on those purple pills too :rolleyes2

Comment

• Woohoo...... I take 2 of them every night :bounce2: :bounce:

Comment

• hmmm, I've only got orange pills that I keep forgetting to take ! Whoops !

Comment

• No pills needed guys, only pure adrenaline, trust me it does work.

Comment

• Speaking of workouts, Ive been going to the gym for a whole month straight now, boy it takes it out of you...........

Comment

• Do you have to pay for it? I was going to join until they wanted A$1100 a year :eek:

Comment

• Speaking of which..... due to my lack of fitness I have a sizable double chin..... here's a pic of me (taken 5 minutes ago)

Comment

• It costs me $85 a month for my son and I.

Wow, that pic was sure taken on a close up, you know if you pull your head back in towards your chest everyone can have a double chin ( just like you did it that piccy Al)

Comment

• Hey robertku, we don't mean to doubt you... that piccy's got to be of someone but I'm sure you can see where we're comming from. Pretty much all photos here are from a dodgy webcam or of people bumming around at home. The photo of you in yr jocks at the beach has a more "professional" feel to it. Tell ya what, submit a dodgy photo like the rest of 'em and we'll reconsider our opinions !

I too used to love working out at the gym, I never took it serriously like some freaks do (I ain't reffering to anyone in particular either so no one get offended !) so I guess that's why I enjoyed it. I stopped going 'cas I moved and didn't want to have to pay (used to be able to go for free !).

And Albi, nice photo ! But where's the putty tat ?

Comment

• One moment......

Comment

• And on the eighth day..... God invented USB digital cameras :D

The problem is that the exposure takes about 3 seconds of the subject remaining perfectly still..... have you ever seen a cat stay still for 3 seconds?

Comment

• I could answer that, but I had best bite my tongue *evil grin*

Comment

• No anti-cat comments please :no:

OR YOUR DOGS GET IT!!!!!

j/k ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X