But it sure doesn't hurt!!! :D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Originally posted by Albinus
      True - money cannot buy happiness :(

But it sure doesn't hurt!!! :D
      Yeah - I agree with you there as well.

Comment

• Then what is the secret to true happiness? I'd ask Kay but she's in the dark... literally :(

Comment

• THE SECRET IS ---------------------> LOVE!

Comment

• yeah, and being best friends helps as well, someone to confide in

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
              yeah, and being best friends helps as well, someone to confide in

Exactly - that is pivotal. As the song by Michael Bolton goes: "How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?". Very true statement. :)

Comment

• Never a truer word spoken

Comment

• I'd like to apologise to anyone that was offended because I supplied a high quality photograph of myself.

It just so happens that my loving girlfriend is a professional (and well paid) photographer.

I used to be a gym junkie, never touched any sort of drugs or steroids, but have slowed down over the last 2 years due to work commitments, but I do have short spurts of stupidity and spend 3-4 weeks down at the gym, some people sometimes say that I never leave but when I haven't seen them for a couple of months they think I have disowned them, never mind.

Sorry for the ranting, gotta go.

See ya.

Comment

• Well at least you're an Optus cable user so you have some degree of respect by people here ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by robertku
                      I'd like to apologise to anyone that was offended because I supplied a high quality photograph of myself.

It just so happens that my loving girlfriend is a professional (and well paid) photographer.

I used to be a gym junkie, never touched any sort of drugs or steroids, but have slowed down over the last 2 years due to work commitments, but I do have short spurts of stupidity and spend 3-4 weeks down at the gym, some people sometimes say that I never leave but when I haven't seen them for a couple of months they think I have disowned them, never mind.

Sorry for the ranting, gotta go.

See ya.
                      I understand... Your body is pretty good but you've still got a way to catch me... Here's my latest pic! Keep trying, they even gave me my own website as you'll see below! :afro:

Comment

• Let's see..... VBulletin Admin...... change name to "Mr. Hunk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

I understand... Your body is pretty good but you've still got a way to catch me... Here's my latest pic! Keep trying, they even gave me my own website as you'll see below! :afro:
                          Now I wonder where I've seen that pic b4 :?: :laugh:

Comment

• Yes... maybe at the photo studio? :?:

Comment

• I just cant quiet put my finger on where I've seen it b4 :?:

Comment

• I don't tend to look at men so I can't tell you ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X