No announcement yet.

Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do seem to avoid confronting some of the largest issues.

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
      They do seem to avoid confronting some of the largest issues.
      Thank you, that post summed up their finding quite nicely!
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Try to appoint justices that can dance well. That way they don't have to strain themselves. They just dance around the issue.

Comment

In the opions of some......political motives as well as justice were served with our last hanging..........these issues will continue to hamper the death penatly's re introduction

Comment

There's a lot of opposition here in the US. More so in some states than in others.

Comment

An interesting read for all those who care: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/dog.html

Comment

Our judges & politican's must use the same "hand book" as your's

Comment

Truth is it's everywhere.

Comment

Personally I'm for the death penalty, but there does need to be some extremely strict rules of evidence. Amazingly, unbelievably strict in fact.
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I agree that it could be a deterrent if used properly. Unfortunately, the pollies and courts muck it up.

Comment

Nice linkage there Beefy - totally validates my original statement of sensationalism by the press.
                        an unforeseen side-effect, I'm sure;)

Comment

Like the site says.... There is always two sides to every story
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Very good link Beefy....i did nootice the lil scarf or collar...and the health...of the pup. A hoax?...that was the last thing i thought ...guess i still have alot to learn..
                            - Damien

Comment

Extremely strict guidelines & procedures
                              there is guilty & there is as guilty as hell
                              these guilty as hell cases......check & qualify all the details & judgements.......this may take some time....once satisfIed

Hang e'm and hang high

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
                                Very good link Beefy....i did nootice the lil scarf or collar...and the health...of the pup. A hoax?...that was the last thing i thought ...guess i still have alot to learn..
                                I wouldn't have thought that either but we really don't know if this website is automatically correct either.
                                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                                Managing Director
                                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                                X