Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

Dude i watchin the news Channel 7 for us Floridians. Man i saw the Afghany people use a Golden Lab puppy as a test animal for a toxic nerve gas. That was some sad **** man...just seeing that helpless thing just sitting there becoming inmovable and organs shutting down on him while still living it crying for help..twitching and having convulsions. People can be cruel...to each other and to nature as well....sheesh..

BTW if you haven't noticed i am a dog lover...:)
    - Damien

Maybe the gas is good enough now to try on him. :?:

Comment

Very fine idea...did you see the video wiggo of the dog in the gas chamber WiGGo?
      - Damien

Comment

No I missed it. :(

Comment

Cruel **** man...pardon my french...
          - Damien

Comment

I didn't know that ya were French also. :confused:

Comment

I saw it as well and it maybe me very mad and upset inside. I swear those stupid ****ers should all die!!!
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Sorry about my language but it's something I feel strongly about.
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Where do you see it Tweak?

Comment

I saw it on CNN...
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

How about we round up those cruel pr...s, lock them in a room and I'll turn the handle on for the gas on......V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y. I'd like to see them die a crueller death and a much slower one that they have just committed.

Comment

Seems to me the press is sensationalizing again.
                        How uncommon is it for laboratories to use animals for testing?
                        Sure, I understand where your coming from and all - saying everybody does it doesn't make it right. But it's an industry standard that isn't going to change in the foreseeable future.

Well, maybe that isn't right either? Perhaps we should clone a person - make millions of them and use them for laboratory subjects. After all, does a clone have any rights? Are they really human? It's becoming close to reality to do such a thing - or maybe the cloning has taken place already?

Hec, name me 1 government that hasn't used animals. OK, maybe some little tiki-tiki island province or something, I'll give you that. Now, name me 1 industrialized nation that hasn't, better yet, name me 1 that's not currently practicing on animals.

It's a huge moral thing no doubt, generally rationalized with the ol' "Look at the benefit we are acheiving for mankind." arguement.

I dunno', like I say - I understand where your coming from, but it's one of those issues that is pretty much there and nothing you're going to do to change it.

Unless of course, you got a better plan?
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I've got an idea! Instead of keeping all those killers in prison how about we use "them" in these trials. At least that way they will have paid the price for their crime instead of making a poor animal suffer for doing absolutely nothing wrong except for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.:?:

Comment

Well, as long as we're all getting pissed off at Middle Eastern countires for animal cruelty, let's get pissed off at every other country in the Western, 'civilized' *cough* world.

Comment

This is understandably becoming a touchy subject for obvious reasons. For me it was a shock to see this type of testing on animals so visabily.

To Mr.C and Osiris, I doubt you'd find these countries you talk about laughing before they are about to test a lethal gas on an animal - it's all fun and games to some people and it's that what makes me more angry than anything and the fact of what is happening to the animal.

Maybe I'm oblivious to what's going on -- surely though, this can't be right...
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X