Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

that sucks about your package.. but boy am I looking forward to the next giveaway contest!
    Case: Antec P180 ** PSU: Ultra-V 600W
    Main: EVGA 680i 122-CK-NF68**
    CPU: E6700 2.66GHz
    CPU cooling: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro ** RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: BFG GTX 295..** Samsung 206bw LCD

Comment

Originally posted by xaglx View Post
      that sucks about your package.. but boy am I looking forward to the next giveaway contest!
      Ya, I'm too looking forward to it man.I think I'll get my package when the next contest will come but I'm happy for u & PrairieDawg that u guyz r enjoying ur prizes.I'm too weak now.I hope I'll be able to resolve the problems in a few days.

Comment

Today is my lucky day.The UPS guys delivered my prize after paying the sales Tax.

Here r 2 pics of my prize.Hope I'll be able to use them asap coz u know how pathetic it is that I've two 7600GTs but I'll still have to use that aged Geforce 6200 coz I need to change my mobo,CPU & Ram to use these 7600 GTs but I'm gonna upgrade soon.

My thanks to the whole TT team,Nvidia,Asus & ofcourse to Mr. Tweak who doesn't even know us but has given me the most beautiful gift in my life.It's really unbelievable.My Santa lives in Taipei,Taiwan.
        Last edited by AMDATHLONFX; 01-24-2007, 05:09 AM.

Comment

congrats matey

now send me 1 of the cards lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grim-Reaper View Post
            congrats matey

now send me 1 of the cards lol
            Sure, just deposit $ 888888 US dollars in my Swish bank account & give me ur address.I'll be sending the card on receipt of the same.

Comment

Just thought I'd use this thread to say "thanks again TweakTown!". I finally got my new system up and running: Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + 2 12" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 EE AM2 3800+ - Enermax 420W Noisetaker II - Kingston 2 x 512 667mhz DDR2 - Dual Asus EN7600 GT video cards in SLI - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW.

There are better systems out there but for the price ($875 CAD with tax and shipping - not including the Aerogate, LED lights, or O/S) I'm very pleased. This thing blows the old system right out of the water. Very nice! Playing Titan Quest at 1280 x 1040 with AA enabled this evening and all is smoooooth. I'll be buying Vista Premium OEM to replace XP as soon as the driver issues are sorted out a bit more. The Old Guy that I mentioned in my essay is now envious and already looking to buy a bigger better system. ... but for now I'm winning!!!
              Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

One final appendium to this old thread :

The "Old Guy" built a kickass quad core system around an Asus Commando motherboard a couple of months ago and finally passed me again. The good news is that he bought an 8800GTS for his system and decided to upgrade again last week by buying a pair of ATI 3870s and going with Crossfire ..... I got the 8800GTS for less than half price!

The 7600GTs have been retired for now but I'm sure they will be put to good use again someday. ...Now I gotta find the money to buy a better CPU to keep up with the new videocard....(the never ending cycle of upgrades).....LOL
                Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
                X