No announcement yet.

Cancer research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this molecule has taken Willy almost 24 hours to complete, take a look at the hit count :eek:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• :eek: :eek: try saying that one 10 times: Prot-Tyr-Phosphatase
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• at least its new to me...

Comment

• i have a RAF

taking 4 eva
          TT Original

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy
            :eek: :eek: try saying that one 10 times: Prot-Tyr-Phosphatase
            Prototype..protein..prote... nevermind..

I'm working on that bugger now.. taking forever and a week to get to 20% even.

Comment

• :shoot2: Yes, ladies and gents, what was me posting a reply through Hotmail... EEEYAHHH.. That thing with it not recognizing your login through email is getting annoying. :D
              Chris "Raven"
              News Crew - TweakTown
              <!--
              <font size=1>
              <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
              - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
              - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
              - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
              </font>
              // -->
              "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

• Well that molecule I posted above finished (finally) after 30 hours, have a look at how many hits at 99% :eek:

Comment

• Originally posted by Raven
                  :shoot2: Yes, ladies and gents, what was me posting a reply through Hotmail... EEEYAHHH.. That thing with it not recognizing your login through email is getting annoying. :D
                  Welcome to the club Raven, that happens to me all the time, it is very annoying grrrrrr

Comment

• Im glad I got rid of that problem, was really wizzing me off too but not any more :D

Comment

• thats a few hits there alb! :eek:
                      TT Original

Comment

• I know mate, this protein is taking just as long but with far fewer hits :(

Comment

• Wonder what's wrong with this comp. LOL Oh yeah.. that's right, it's a DELL..

It's taken me 65 hours to get to 73% w/ 142 hits on Prot-Tyr-Phosphatase. GET DONE ALREADY!!
                          Chris "Raven"
                          News Crew - TweakTown
                          <!--
                          <font size=1>
                          <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                          - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                          - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                          - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                          </font>
                          // -->
                          "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

• Is everyone still running UD here? Just thought I'd revive this thread :p

Comment

• yup, as a matter of fact, i just got another WU, same old damn slow-processing RAF protien :(
                              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• I've processed so many RAF proteins that I'm beginning to think that they are the only ones they have to give us.

Please UD, give us something different !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X