Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They write book together on how to write bulls__t?

Comment

• They already have written that book sister. They are working on the sequel.

Comment

• Everyone should be an expert at something. BS is a highly evolved art form. Beefy and Birdkiller have obviously excelled in their studies.

Comment

• Talking about bullsh-t, i think the 4 of you know how to do that much better than Beefy and Birdy put together :?: At least we know they are who they say they are.:rolleyes2

Comment

• We learn from experts

Comment

• Do you really know who anyone really is? Perhaps the shadow knows. I do not expect to "know" people who post here. I'm just having fun & don't want to spoil anyone elses fun while doing it. Forgive me if I have.

Comment

• Ok time to put this thread back on track................ EVENT Beefy EVENT............... I am back................meaner and nastier..................although angelic ofcourse............you don't think I was going to let this thread die a natural death do you????? Ha Ha :p

Comment

• ... as soon as I saw this thread in my inbox, i knew who it was.. :(

Comment

• Welcome to your nightmare mwahahahahahahah :D

Comment

• my god you people have elephant memory.

what was the event of the year again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdkiller
                        my god you people have elephant memory.

what was the event of the year again?
                        Hey I am the one with some short term memory loss not you..............the event is yours as well Birdkiller :p

Comment

• its not my event, i just video tape it, and partake in it, hmmmm...... look over there

*runs*

Comment

• Running will do you no good you know, I will always find you :p

Comment

• My goodness it must be that time of the day again to remind a certain person of this event thingy :D

Comment

• Well if that's the case then we'd better then. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X