• Show
Clear All

• :?: Thought I did :?:

Comment

• So...

What the event?

:?:

Comment

• If we knew we probably wouldn't have carried this thread for as long as we have and stayed on topic................after all this must be a record post ;)

Comment

• Egads!!
          50 pages of on topic posting - it's become almost tedious to post in this thread:laugh:

Well, not quite
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C
            it's become almost tedious to post in this thread:laugh:
            Why yes, yes it has.. :)

Comment

• Oh no, its fun every time we remind you Beefy :kay:

Comment

• oh no, no it isn't...

Comment

• Oh let me say it does amuse us Beefy

Comment

• oh let me say it does not amuse Beefy. :) In fact, it is more of a delay and a hinderance than anything else. :p

Comment

• Never mind........it keeps the rest of us amused

Comment

• Delay and hinder what exactly??:confused:
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• the continuation of the event. Due to the fact that I have to sit here and constantly reply to all these threats and malicious posts, I have no time to finish the event, which is being worked on as we speak. ;)

Comment

• Geez Oh Pete!
                            I had assumed you were a-postin', sorry to interfere with your ongoing pursuit of whatever in the hec' this thread is about.

Please accept my humble apologies: peace2:

Comment

• :p

Comment

• Oh, this really pisses me off, ive just read 50 god dammed pages of this thread only to find that the 'event of the year' is totaly bull****.

do we have an EST till its done? seriously, they produce hollywood movies quicker then this.

Probally youll get this done, well all look at it, and kick the **** out of you with asci, becuase it suxs or something,

ahh, im *****ing again, oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X