Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw it posted somewhere else and 'borrowed' it from there. I'll see if I can find it again..

EDIT: went and had a look. It's just a one-off pic that some dude had on his site...

Comment

• No trying to put this thread off topic Beefy.......at least you have me around to put it back.............just think you could have saved a heap of posting if you had just satisfied my curiosity back in the beginning :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

• where's the fun in that?

Comment

• While we are off topic, what is it with people from Toongabbie? I know im going to get flamed when i say this, but Toongabbie is a **** hole, honeslty, you know in your hearts im right.

Then again, Doonside, is a **** heap as well, but at least im in the good part

Comment

• oohhh.. that was a bad move. You've just offended probably the three biggest names in here.. :D

Comment

• ive realised what i have just done, and concequently ****ted my self, brb, cleaning up is such a chore

Comment

• :) you've gonna blend in just fine...

Comment

• hopefully that doesnt mean im weird?!?!

Comment

• Means yes you are weird............and we live in the good part of Toongabbie as well :p

Comment

• Well if ya goin' to crap ya self then Doonside's far enough west of Blacktown that we can't smell it and the sewage treatment works ain't far from there either. :laugh:
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• cool, yet again, ive pissed someone else off in a forum!

so that what that smell is?

Comment

• you haven't pissed anyone off, yet.. :)

Comment

• "Yet" is the key word though

Comment

• oh well its bound to happen

Comment

• Of course it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X