X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not any of my clothes atm either, only everyone elses :cry:

Comment

• Make em do it!!! lol I aint nor will I iron anyones cloths if they drier doesnt do it too bad!! Wash it again and repeat those steps lol

Comment

• yeah if only :rolleyes2 thats why I have a pile of ironing waiting here for me, and it was higher than the eiffel tower doesn't even work :cry:

Comment

• Gads I hate to iron!!

But unfortunately I love the look of a crisply ironed shirt and many things I buy are 100% cotten and need a touch up when I take it out of the dryer....

Then there are the clothes that my hubby washes ...eek!!...can anyone say permanent wrinkles?:cry:

Comment

• I cant be bothered to iron, i just wear my clothes as they are, its part of my 'style' or so i claim.

Im just born lazy.

Comment

• ^typical male ^:rolleyes2

Comment

• I remember once Trick telling me to iron something for him... I said ok and took it and threw it in the dryer and brought it back to him... Remember him saying: "wow that was fast how did you get the iron so hot so fast... and the shirt is still hot" I just laughed and said it was magic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
                  ^typical male ^:rolleyes2

That's not nice :cry:

Comment

• Ya left ya self wide open there buddy. :devil win

Comment

• I didnt leave myself open, did I?

Comment

• Where women are involved you most certainly did. ;)

Remember that they're the most devious creatures on this planet, along with cats. :devil:

<center> </center>

Comment

• :no: How dare you compare us women to a flea ridden mangy cat!

Comment

• Ahh... but there's someone here who would love the comparison. ;)

How about a subclause excludin' Wiggins'? :?:
                            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• I want it written in capital letters and bold!:p

Comment

• Now I want to know what the event of the year is..... is it this year, next year or 10 years down the road!! I want a date to this end of the year stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X