my 1700+ is at 2424mhz.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 1700+ is at 2424mhz.....

It's justa bit warm in my room though..oh well, it's all worth it.

I llike these chips.:smokin: :devil: :wow:

Yes those little units can pull some good numbers in both frequencies and temps.

Comment

Okay, i know this is off topic, but what can I expect from a 2000+ TbredB?

Comment

Maybe the same but maybe not though ya should know by now that a lot of luck is involved with overclockin'.

Comment

yea, and unfortuantely, i tend to have bad luck :(

Comment

Thats quite a nice overclock! Congrats!

Comment

is it stable?

Comment

Very nice. I take it is a TB? I am still running a 1700+ Palomino.
                I hope to unlock it this summer and see how far I can push with just aircooling

Comment

it was stable, util it got too hot here. Then, my video card died.

Sorry, I haven't been posting much.

it's a dlt3c juihb 310xpmw.

Comment

so what? over at [H]ardforums, a guy broke 3ghz with water and got a little more with a prometia.

j/k about "so what?" nice job. what cooling did you use?

Comment

slk-900 with a TT 56cfm fan, or more recently 92mm tornado and a rheobus.

With the tornado I had it up to 2.508ghz, but it wasn't really stable, and the fan was too loud at that level. Right, now i'm at 1800mhz, and burning in.

Comment

i'm F@H stable at 2404MHz right now...have been running F@H for 3 days w/out problems...played Q3 and Tribes2 for an hour, but P95 losck my system up after 2-4 hrs...regardless of P95, i'd venture to say that 3+ days of F@H and other burn in proggies...i'm okay.....shooting for 2450MHz, then 2500MHz....

Comment

Okay, first my gear:

MSI K7N2-L Bios rev. 3.4
                          AMD Athlon XP 1700+
                          {AXDA1700DUT3C 9295117261224 JIUHB0251XPMW}
                          512 M Generic (Samsung) PC3200 8-3-3-4 (I think)
                          Sapphire 9500 NP 128MB
                          WD80GB Caviar w/8MB cache
                          Sony CRX 175E CD-RW
                          Thermaltake 420W PS

I reached 1900 when I first tried to clock my 1700 (166 x 11.5). I have since invested a huge amount of personal time into building an external watercooling rig in an effort to improve my speed.

I am now watercooling both my cpu AND northbridge, with a passive sink on the southbridge. I try to reproduce the above combination and get 500 Mhz?! Everytime I try to set the fsb to 166 and go for a high multiplier I get some BS speed like 500 or 900 or some crazy ****e. What am I doing wrong!

Comment

Are ya keepin' the FSB and memory speed the same? :?:

Also ya PSU maybe feelin' the strain now.

Comment

Originally posted by y2imm
                              AMD Athlon XP 1700+
                              {AXDA1700DUT3C 9295117261224 JIUHB0251XPMW}

I am now watercooling both my cpu AND northbridge, with a passive sink on the southbridge. I try to reproduce the above combination and get 500 Mhz?! Everytime I try to set the fsb to 166 and go for a high multiplier I get some BS speed like 500 or 900 or some crazy ****e. What am I doing wrong!
                              up your vcore...i mean really up it. the dUt3c chips don't oc very well....that's what's wrong. your board may not support using higher multis if you get the screwed up speeds so you may need to mod your cpu....check here for help:

Comment

Working...
                              X