No announcement yet.

MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

It's stable .Very good for everyone~~
    Attached Files

Comment

Are these the benchmark result of the NEW SSD for the MBA-Rev A?!

if yes: SEND ME A DRIVE LIKE THAT ASAP!!

That's really really fast for a PATA Drive...

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

Can you do a test with the latest version (1.3) as the 1.1.2 is a bit buggy and as already XBench isn't really consisitant in results

Comment

Test of Original 64 gb SSD from Samsung with Xbench 1.3

Test of Original 64 gb SSD from Samsung with Xbench 1.1.2

If I believe it's gonna be twice as fast but the problem is that you tested wit Mac OS X 10.5.2 and I did it with 10.6.1....

I'll post the results as soon as I get mine..
            Last edited by GillesB; 09-26-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Any news about shipment?

Comment

Hello, any one there ? ..... there......there..... here ...... ere ...... re

Comment

Anyone at Runcore with news about the new drive yet?

Comment

@Martijn

Got a message on Twitter from Matt and he says that they expect shipment next week for the replacement units.

Did you sent back yours already with an UPS return voucher?

Comment

Originally posted by gillesb View Post
                      hello, any one there ? ..... There......there..... Here ...... Ere ...... Re
                      hey,man~
                      Attached Files

Comment

Test of Original 64 gb SSD from Samsung with Xbench 1.1.2
                        Attached Files

Comment

122 vs 49 >>> sounds quite exciting, Please Matt ship these ASAP ;=)

Gilles

Comment

Great news people, we have lift off about 100 drives shipped to resellers last night. I should think you all will have tracking #'s by the 5th.

Matt

Comment

Hi, I need to order a 64GB ssd for the macbook air rev.a, which reseller has it in stock right now? mydigitaldiscount.com?

Comment

It looks like resellers will have these around the 5th.

Comment

Working...
                                X