Gigabyte z77x ud5h MANY PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte z77x ud5h MANY PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED

hello guys im new here and i need your help please i have a newly built cpu system Mobo: Gigabyte z77x ud5h this is the problem

1. why i cant install lucid virtu mvp it always said " wrong gpu configuration please check your hardware/drivers disabling virtu MVP" i dont know where is that im only using built in graphics. *attached file*

2.Wi-Fi share not working "no internet access"..im using my neighbor's wifi connection and then i want to wifi share that connection inside my room so that my iphone will get a 100% signal from the wifi using gigabyte wifi share.

3. i cant install intel smart response and rapid start i dont know the problem im only using hdd.

4. there's a scratchy/noisy sound when im playing music in my itunes im only using astro A*star headphones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	756054]

thanks in advance
    Last edited by jeprokz; 08-19-2012, 08:42 AM.

Re: Gigabyte z77x ud5h MANY PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED

Originally posted by jeprokz View Post
    hello guys im new here and i need your help please i have a newly built cpu system Mobo: Gigabyte z77x ud5h this is the problem

1. why i cant install lucid virtu mvp it always said " wrong gpu configuration please check your hardware/drivers disabling virtu MVP" i dont know where is that im only using built in graphics.

Wi-Fi share not working "no internet access"..im using my neighbor's wifi connection and then i want to wifi share that connection inside my room so that my iphone will get a 100% signal from the wifi using gigabyte wifi share.

3. i cant install intel smart response and rapid start i dont know the problem im only using hdd.

4. there's a scratchy/noisy sound when im playing music in my itunes im only using astro A*star headphones.

[ATTACH]4938[/ATTACH]]

thanks in advance
    First off Welcome to the forums.

As for your problems. You cant install the virtu MVP unless you have a dedicated GPU installed with monitor connected to that. Other wise do not worry about virtu MVP.

I believe to do what you want to do with your wifi connection you need 2 wifi adapters. One connected to your friends wifi and then the other adapter would be for your wifi sharing connection.

Dont install intel smart response not needed. Only install if your really want to. What is the error you get while trying to install?

Where are your ear phones connected to, the front audio or rear audio ports? try both ports.
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by Acebmxer View Post
      First off Welcome to the forums.

As for your problems. You cant install the virtu MVP unless you have a dedicated GPU installed with monitor connected to that. Other wise do not worry about virtu MVP.

I believe to do what you want to do with your wifi connection you need 2 wifi adapters. One connected to your friends wifi and then the other adapter would be for your wifi sharing connection.

Dont install intel smart response not needed. Only install if your really want to. What is the error you get while trying to install?

Where are your ear phones connected to, the front audio or rear audio ports? try both ports.

thanks sir for your immediate reply

that's a relief i thought its a defect on my mobo

im just confused why needed 2 wifi adapters if i can connect directly to his wifi router then i will use the wifi expansion card included in my gigabyte mobo to connect my iphone to enhance my signal.
      * gigabyte must be more specific to this wifi utility to those like me who didnt much understand wifi connectivity*

ok sir thanks for your advice but i dont know why my boot time is too long 2:30mins to be exact. what should i do to make if fast booter

its connected at the back panel green color. im using the thx utility of my sound driver

Comment

I am just guessing as I dont why the wifi adapter to test my self. I think Gigabyte intends you to connect to your network via the lan connection and then share via the wifi adapter. You will have to wait until someone else who has one can comment on their experience with it.
        Main Rig
        Gigabyte z87x-OC
        Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
        G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
        Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
        Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
        HiS ATI HD 6950
        Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
        Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
        Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
        Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
        CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
        Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
        EK Supremacy Cpu Block
        Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
        Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by jeprokz View Post
          thanks sir for your immediate reply

that's a relief i thought its a defect on my mobo

im just confused why needed 2 wifi adapters if i can connect directly to his wifi router then i will use the wifi expansion card included in my gigabyte mobo to connect my iphone to enhance my signal.
          * gigabyte must be more specific to this wifi utility to those like me who didnt much understand wifi connectivity*
          You don't need two adapters. You can just go through his router. You will just need his security shared key if he is setup secured.
          Go to the card's home page link below and down load it's "WLAN" driver for your operating system and run the install as Administrator.

If it installs correctly you should see it in Device manager listed with no errors or splats.

It is a very good adapter, one of the strongest I have used.

On one of my machines the driver would not load properly because the machine seen the driver as an "Unsigned" driver. I had to relaod Windows to fix it. On another machine it had no issues. Be sure and kill any un-needed programs when you load the driver. Good luck.

If you have loaded the driver and its listed with no errors in device manager then you should tell us what happens when you try.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - GC-WB300D (rev. 1.0)
          Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H WB Motherboard
          Intel Ivy Bridge i7 3770K clocked @ 4.5GHz
          16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 2133 RAM
          Water cooling by XSPC RASA RS240 Kit
          Sapphire HD 6850 1GB DDR5 GPU
          1TB - RAID1 setup with Western Digital 6GB/Sec Drives
          Corsair HX750W Professional PSU
          Windows 7 Professional (x64) Build 7601

Comment

you can unplug the front panel usb headers from your mb just to see if its those that are interfering with the front panel headphone socket,causing the crackling sound
            Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
            Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
            Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
            Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
            1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
            1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
            Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
            Razer Lycosa Keyboard
            Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
            Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
            K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
            L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
            Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
            Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
            http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
            Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just solved the problem thanks sir...its not the wi-fi share i just recently watched the youtube video of the gigabyte wifi card this is what i learned

Wi-Fi share -wifi connection for both pc/laptop users. can also be a file transfer utility *not applicable to my iphone* because it needs to install wifi share utilities to other pc/laptop also to be connected to the brain.

and this is what ive found.

ive check my wifi share utilities "mode choice" (right click on the notification icon bottom) then i chose the VIRTUAL ROUTER mode and then i checked my network and sharing center and that's it my gigabyte wifi adapter serves now as my home router using the wifi connection of my friend outside the house ^_^

last problem

MY SOUND DRIVER..... still scratchy and noisy

edit*
              i will try that sir wazza300 thanks

Comment

Hi,

Regarding installing Lucid MVP, have you checked in Device Manager to see if both iGPU and the discrete GPU card are installed?

Hope this helps.

teknology19

Comment

Working...
                X