UD3P and Q9550 Overclock Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UD3P and Q9550 Overclock Problems

Just an update from the dog that won't hunt at 475 FSB!

Set Vcore to 1.38750v.
    Set all Memory stuff to Auto.
    Set tRD to 10.
    Set Drive Strength Profile to 1066.
    Left DRAM at 2.04v.
    OCCT hung System after <19 minutes.

Set DRAM to 2.02v.
    OCCT hung System after < 23 minutes.

Set CPU Termination to 1.30v.
    OCCT ran to completion - 60 minutes.
    Prime95 hung system after 3 hours and 3 minutes.

Increased Vcore to 1.39375v.
    Prime95 hung system after 1 hour and 27 minutes.

Set Vcore back to 1.38750v.
    Lowered MCH Reference to .823v.
    Left CPU Reference at .863v.
    Prime95 stopped Core0 after 1 hour and 15 minutes. Core1-3 kept running but I killed it.

Looks like episode 3 was getting very close to the finish line. But... About the only thing I haven't tried that has been suggested is to raise the CPU PLL one notch. Any more ideas? I'm beginning to appreciate 3.9GHz @2.40B STABLE!!
    Last edited by Ken429; 01-19-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I left CPU PLL at 1.57 400fsb to 485 or 495 and only went up to 1.6. You can try it but I still think you need more vcore like or upping cpu term 1 more notch try raising mch ref back up one or 2.
      Main Rig
      Gigabyte z87x-OC
      Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
      G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
      Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
      Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
      HiS ATI HD 6950
      Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
      Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
      Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
      Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
      CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
      Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
      EK Supremacy Cpu Block
      Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
      Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

Rule out raising the CPU PLL to 1.59v. Prime95 hung the system after 3 hours - little change from 1.57v result.

Comment

I'm beginning to appreciate 3.9GHz @2.40B STABLE!!
          Yes, a 38% o/c isn't too shabby.

Have you run CoreTemp with the logging option enabled during your tests?
          The CT-log file will display (in CSV format) core temperatures (low, high, and current), core load (%), and core speeds.
          OCCT logging can generate graphs for voltages and temperatures.
          Some of this information might help to pinpoint possible problems.

I run Intel BurnTest (IBT) and/or LinX 064 for 10 loops as my initial test, as these tests complete fairly quickly. If the test completes successfully, I then run Prime95 blend or OCCT medium extended tests. I've had many cases where IBT/LinX tests were stable, only to have Prime95 or OCCT fail.

Sometimes I've had instability issues and found that increasing cpu host frequency by 5 - 10MHz allowed my system to be stable with minor tweaks.

If you want to tweak a bit more using the 2.40B memory multiplier, try setting Driving Strength = OC-1200 for both memory channels and possibly setting DRAM voltage = 2.12 or 2.14 with memory speeds greater than 1130MHz. You might need to loosen the primary timings to 5-6-6-18. Advanced timing settings might need to be a bit looser.

Some claim that modifying clock skew helps with high overclocks. You should be able to find some q9550 bios settings in the forum that used clock skews to help with stable overclocks.
          Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
          P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
          4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
          MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
          Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
          WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
          Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
          SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
          Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
          Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
          Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
          MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
          Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
          win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
          HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
          CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
          E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
          Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
          Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
          HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
          win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

I'll try turning the logging on. I stopped doing that because it screwed up my hard drive a couple of times when the system crashed. But I'll make sure I got it backed up etc. and give it a try. What do you thing of the suggestion to pump up the Vcore/CPU termination voltage 1.40+v and see what happens? I'm not sure that is a 24/7 solution?

Comment

With LLC disabled, I'd give it a shot.
              With vdroop = 0.06 volts (approximate), 1.42 volts should be fine, but might be a bit much for 24/7 operation. With your cooling setup, temperatures should be OK.

There's no reason why you can't have several different stable saved bios settings.
              Do you have a "legitimate" need for speed?
              Going from 3.9 to 4.2GHz is a 7.7% increase, but the real world increase would be, at best, about half that amount.

Conners found the increase for his q9550 from 3.6 to 3.8GHz was exhilarating, but didn't report similar results with additional overclocks. I think that he finally settled with a 3.9GHz setup, even though his system was stable at 4.25GHz.
              E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
              Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
              Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
              HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers

Comment

I must admit Id never seen that max V for MCH intel sheet,but it doesnt really apply to many of us and is of no use to me especially the -.3v aspect unless its off a 1.1 base,that would put a different complexion on things.
                However It isnt really an exact science.
                Personally I think a lot of it is down to memory type/brand once you get above ~470 cpu ref.
                Some general guidelines depending on memory seem to be ,dont put more V into mch than you are willing to put into cpu core ,thats approx 1.4V for me altho I have gone to near 1.5V on both in search of "the holy grail".

Recently I have also managed to get 1066mhz (reasonably stable thru memtest etc)on my memory even with cas 5-5-5-18 timings,voltage needed was 2.32 v in bios(1bout 2.28 actual).pl and other secondary settings were way out there tho.
                fsb speed was way down and consequently cpu speed because I was running on a multiplier other than 2:00.

In testing my overall pc performance was down from 500 cpu ref(2000 fsb) ,my mem voltage alone was over 2.3V in bios so for me its a non runner.

Back to you
                Conners has/had his C2D cpu stable at 500 cpu ref,,I have had my 2 C2duo examples at 500 cpu ref for a long time,acebmxer well i dunno he used to run a 9550,now he is on a 9650 I think.

The common thread is 755 quads at in and around 2000fsb.

My situation is less power consumption/lower performance at a given cpu speed ,less lvl 2 cache.9 series quads will perform better than 8's at any given cpu speed,difference could be very small depending on application used.

A D multiplier seems to give higher performance than B at high fsb speeds.

Finally there is the do I use a multiplier other than 2:00 q well u have to test to see if you get better results.

You personally have good memory sticks it seems and should be able to use em on your max fsb speed say 500 cpu ref for now.
                If you can hold 500 cpu ref ok ,you may want to drop down to 470 cpu ref and try a multiplier in excess of 2:00 or go for 2.4,thats all thats really feasible.
                You have to keep in mind the chipset bandwidth and latency limitations tho.

For testing you have to use everest /sisoft sandra/cacheburst 32/pc vantage/ etc.
                The way I see it is you get a certain overall performance at 500 cpu ref then you may get close to it or the same on like 470 ref ,hey we need a 2.20 Multiplier :0

I mean id expect you to be able to get 490-500 cpu ref approx because your memory isnt some ,might go more than 1000mhz/might not set.
                Its good.
                If you do get like 500 cpu ref the memory timings as tight as you can on the 2 multiplier and test overall pc performance.
                When I originally clocked up over 470+ cpu ref i was using 2:00B multiplier and nearly everything on auto except main voltages ie,cpu mch and ram.
                I was hitting term near 1.7v and pll 1.8v+ ON AUTO. tho i didnt realise this. Still nothing blew up.

Heres my settings again,tho conners didnt find them,or ones similar, much use.
                I dont mind plastering them allover now because i really havent had any problems with them,and maybe since u have gskill too,they could be of some use.

one thing is skew settings,nobody really knows what they mean tho they might say otherwise.
                My feeling is they help to synchronise sinewaves at higher fsb speeds between fsb and memory(wow that sounded good),but the settings for skew seems to be based on "suck it n see" theory.

There are things like 65% ref for quads 70% ref for duals and so on.
                For me for max performance:
                1.If early 1.4 v is needed for my 45nm quad ill chance it.
                2.If up to 2.3V dram is needed Ill chance it.
                3.If early 1.4v is needed for MCH ill chance it.

All those things I would need some reasonable increase tho .I mean lets just say for 24/7 510 cpu ref (2040 fsb ) with memory running at 1020mhz I needed :
                1. 1.43v cpu core v in bios
                2. 2.28V dram in bios
                3. 1.46V mch core in bios

Thats probably close to what I would need.
                Would I run those settings? No ,the performance increse over 500 fsb, I wouldnt notice it and the failure chances would increase.Even 500 cpu ref isnt much of a difference to 490 cpu ref.,it looks cooler tho :0
                Last edited by kick; 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM.
                Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
                Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
                Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
                8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
                60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
                GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
                Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
                http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

These settings are pretty stable at 3.95GHz. I'm probably a little over volted on a few of the settings but the maximum temperature reached using Prime95 was 50C and the machine seems happy. ProfJim, I read the text file on the Intel Burn program and it scared me away! Don't want to create an electrical fire at this stage of the game. Does anybody see anything that I should change before I put this aside and let it run for a couple of years? As I said once before in this thread, I tried Enabling EIST + C1E + C2/C2E + C4/C4E and could not detect any change in idle temperature or voltage so I put them back to Disabled. I also tried "Turbo" and 3DMark Vantage actually posted a slightly lower score for the CPU?! Any opinion on the No-Execute Memory Protect setting?
                  Code:
                  Motherboard: Model: GA-EP45-UD3P(rev 1.6) Bios Version:  FD
                  Cpu: Q9550 E0
                  Ram: 2X2GB Brand:  Mushkin 996559 [URL="http://www.mushkin.com/doc/products/memory_detail.asp?id=661"]991599 - 2GB DDR2 PC2-8500 5-5-5-15 Blackline (Module)[/URL]
                  Power Supply Unit: Corsair 620HX

MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.)
                  Robust Graphics Booster ---------------- : [Auto] 
                  CPU Clock Ratio ------------------------ : [ 8 X]
                  Fine CPU Clock Ratio ------------------- : [+0.5] 
                  CPU Frequency -----------------------: 3.95GHz(465X8.5)
                  Clock Chip Control
                  Standard Clock Control
                  CPU Host Clock Control ----------------- : [Enabled]
                  CPU Host Frequency (Mhz) --------------- : [ 465]
                  PCI Express Frequency (Mhz) ------------ : [ 100]
                  C.I.A.2 -------------------------------- : [Disabled]
                  Advanced Clock Control     [Press Enter]
                  CPU Clock Drive ------------------------ : [ 800mV]
                  PCI Express Clock Drive ---------------- : [ 900Mv]
                  CPU Clock Skew (ps) -------------------- : [   0ps]
                  MCH Clock Skew (ps) -------------------- : [   0ps]
                  DRAM Performance Control
                  Performance Enhance -------------------- : [Standard]
                  Extreme Memory Profile --- (X.M.P.) ---- : [Disabled]
                  (G)MCH Frequency Latch ----------------- : [Auto]
                  System Memory Multiplier --------------- : [2.40B]
                  Memory Frequency (Mhz) -----------------: 1066 1116
                  DRAM Timing Selectable -(SPD)----------- : [Manual]
                  Standard Timing Control
                  CAS Latency Time -------- 5 ------------ : [5]  
                  tRCD -------------------- 7 ------------ : [   5] 
                  tRP --------------------- 7 ------------ : [   5] 
                  tRAS ------------------- 24 ------------ : [  15] 
                  Advanced Timing Control    [Press Enter]
                  tRRD -------------------- 4 ------------ : [ 3]  
                  tWTR -------------------- 4 ------------ : [ 3]  
                  tWR --------------------- 8 -------------: [ 5]  
                  tRFC --------------------68 ------------ : [52]  
                  tRTP -------------------- 4 ------------ : [ 3]  
                  Command Rate (CMD) ------ 0 -------------: [Auto]
                  Channel A
                  Channel A Timing Settings  [Press Enter]
                  Static tRead Value ------ 8 ------------ : [ 8]  
                  tRD Phase0 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  tRD Phase1 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  tRD Phase2 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  tRD Phase3 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Trd2rd(Different Rank) -- 8 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Twr2wr(Different Rank) -- 8 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Twr2rd(Different Rank) -- 7 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank) -- 9 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Dimm1 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto]
                  Dimm2 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto]
                  DDR Write Training --------------------- : [Auto]
                  Channel B
                  Channel B Timing Settings  [Press Enter]
                  Static tRead Value ------ 8 ------------ : [ 8]  
                  tRD Phase0 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  tRD Phase1 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  tRD Phase2 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  tRD Phase3 Adjustment --- 0 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Trd2rd(Different Rank) -- 8 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Twr2wr(Different Rank) -- 8 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Twr2rd(Different Rank) -- 7 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank) -- 9 ------------ : [Auto]
                  Dimm1 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto]
                  Dimm2 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto]
                  DDR Write Training --------------------- : [Auto]
                  Channel A Driving Settings [Press Enter]
                  Driving Strength Profile --------------- : [Auto]
                  Data Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Cmd  Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Ctrl Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Clk  Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Data Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Cmd  Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Ctrl Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Clk  Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Channel B Driving Settings [Press Enter]
                  Driving Strength Profile --------------- : [Auto]
                  Data Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Cmd  Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Ctrl Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Clk  Driving Pull-Up Level ------------- : [Auto]
                  Data Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Cmd  Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Ctrl Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Clk  Driving Pull-Down Level ----------- : [Auto]
                  Motherboard Voltage Control
                  CPU
                  Voltage Types ----------- Normal ---------- Current
                  Load-Line Calibration ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  CPU Vcore --------------- 1.28750V ----- : [1.36250V] 
                  CPU Termination --------- 1.200V* ------ : [1.240V] 
                  CPU PLL ----------------- 1.500V* ------ : [1.570V] 
                  CPU Reference ----------- 0.760V* ------ : [0.825V] 
                  MCH/ICH
                  MCH Core ---------------- 1.100V ------- : [1.28V] 
                  MCH Reference ----------- 0.760V ------- : [0.825V]
                  MCH/DRAM Ref ------------ 0.900V ------- : [1.030V]
                  ICH I/O ----------------- 1.500V ------- : [1.570V] 
                  ICH Core ---------------- 1.100V ------- : [1.200V] 
                  DRAM
                  DRAM Voltage ------------ 1.800V ------- : [2.060V] 
                  DRAM Termination -------- 0.900V ------- : [1.030V]
                  Channel A Reference ----- 0.900V ------- : [Auto]
                  Channel B Reference ----- 0.900V ------- : [Auto]
                  Standard CMOS Features
                  Floppy A ------------------------------- : [None]
                  Floppy 3 Mode Support ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  Advanced Settings
                  Hard Disk Boot Priority ---------------- : [Press Enter]
                  Quick Boot ----------------------------- : [Disabled]
                  First Boot Device ---------------------- : [CDROM]
                  Second Boot Device --------------------- : [Hard Disk]
                  Third Boot Device ---------------------- : [Disabled]
                  Boot Up Floppy Seek -------------------- : [Disabled]
                  Boot up Num-Lock ----------------------- : [On]
                  Password Check ------------------------- : [Setup]
                  HDD S.M.A.R.T. Capability -------------- : [Enabled]
                  Limit CPUID Max. to 3 ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  No-Execute Memory Protect -------------- : [Disabled]
                  CPU Enhanced Halt (C1E) ---------------- : [Disabled]
                  C2/C2E State Support ------------------- : [Disabled]
                  x C4/C4E State Support ----------------- : [Disabled]
                  CPU Thermal Monitor 2 (TM2) ------------ : [Enabled]
                  CPU EIST Function ---------------------- : [Disabled]
                  Virtualization Technology -------------- : [Disabled] 
                  Display For HDD (Secs) ----------------- : [ 0]
                  Full Screen LOGO Show ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  Backup BIOS Image to HDD --------------- : [Disabled]
                  Init Display First --------------------- : [PCI]
                  Integrated Peripherals
                  SATA RAID/AHCI Mode -------------------- : [Disabled]
                  SATA Port0-3 Native Mode --------------- : [Disabled]
                  Azalia Codec --------------------------- : [Auto]
                  Onboard H/W 1394 ----------------------- : [Disabled]
                  Onboard H/W LAN1 ----------------------- : [Enabled]
                  Onboard H/W LAN2 ----------------------- : [Enabled]
                  Green Lan ------------------------------ : [Disabled]
                  Smart LAN1 ----------------------------- : [Press Enter]
                  Smart LAN2 ----------------------------- : [Press Enter]
                  Onboard LAN1 Boot ROM ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  Onboard LAN2 Boot ROM ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  Onboard SATA/IDE Device ---------------- : [Enabled]
                  Onboard SATA/IDE Ctrl Mode ------------- : [IDE]
                  Onboard Serial Port 1 ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  Onboard Parallel Port ------------------ : [Disabled]
                  X Parallel Port Mode ------------------- :  SPP
                  X ECP Mode Use DMA --------------------- :  3
                  USB 1.0 Controlller -------------------- : [Enabled]
                  USB 2.0 Controlller -------------------- : [Enabled]
                  USB Keyboard Function ------------------ : [Enabled]
                  USB Mouse Function --------------------- : [Enabled]
                  USB Storage Function ------------------- : [Disabled]
                  PC Health Status
                  Reset Case Open Status ----------------- : [Disabled]
                  CPU Warning Temperature ---------------- : [70 C/150 F]
                  CPU Fan Warning ------------------------ : [Disabled]
                  System Fan2 Fail Warning --------------- : [Disabled]
                  Power Fan Warning ---------------------- : [Disabled]
                  System Fan1 Fail Warning --------------- : [Disabled]
                  CPU Smart Fan Control ------------------ : [Enabled]
                  CPU Samrt Fan Mode --------------------- : [PWM]
                  Ran Prime95 for 6+ hours on 1/21/2010

Comment

Your bios settings look good.
                    Don't let IBT scare you, with very good cooling, the cpu core temps with IBT are typically 10 degrees higher than the Prime95 or OCCT temperatures. The IBT warning should not be ignored, as some systems only have so-so cooling setups. With my C2D cpu running IBT or LinX, I got the highest termps and Gflops scores with threads = 2 and using the largest amount of memory. With a quad core, threads = 4 would probably do the same.
                    Your 50 degree Prime95 termps are excellent with your 4.0GHz overclock.

I run 10 loops of IBT or LinX, 20 is the most I'd run. If you passed extended stability testing with Prime95, OCCT, or ORTHOS, I don't see any benefit to running IBT/LinX. Keep in mind that you have TM2 enabled, so your cpu will take care of things if the cpu temps get too high.

My setup has never reduced cpu speed when I had EIST/C1E enabled.
                    No-Execute Memory Protect? I have it enabled, even when trying new overclocks.

Nice work!

ps: You really should have Init Display First = PEG

Comment

PEG it is! Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I learned a lot along the way. I'm not sure I would have got this thing to run much beyond 3.4GHz the way I was heading! Now, what is the next project?

Comment

Next project? Enjoy your current setup.
                        Don't worry, the o/c itch will strike again. When it does, scratch it & try, try again :)

Glad to have helped out.
                        There's a lot of good info in this thread from many contributors.

ps: you need to update your sig to 3.95GHz
                        Last edited by profJim; 01-21-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X