Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Overclocking Programs, System Info, Benchmarking, & Stability Tools

Which MEI Driver version do want? I see a 7,8,9 version. I do not need 10, as I don't have that chipset.I currently have FW version 8.1.52.1496, and MEI Driver Version 9.5.15.1730. Should I upgrade to the 9.5.23.1766 ?
    I7 - 2600K
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H (bios F20e mod)
    G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (4 x 4GB)
    Sapphire 7970
    ASUS XONAR DX
    Windows 8.1 64 bit

Comment

• Re: Latest Overclocking Programs, System Info, Benchmarking, & Stability Tools

Well I reflashed F9 Mod for the Z87X-OC and I haven't upgraded the MEI FW in Windows yet but the problem still occurs, I uninstalled and reinstalled twice but still nope. :(

Comment

Originally posted by bodean View Post
        Which MEI Driver version do want? I see a 7,8,9 version. I do not need 10, as I don't have that chipset.I currently have FW version 8.1.52.1496, and MEI Driver Version 9.5.15.1730. Should I upgrade to the 9.5.23.1766 ?
        Yea,9.5.23.1766 driver should be OK.

Originally posted by nexusmaniac View Post
        Well I reflashed F9 Mod for the Z87X-OC and I haven't upgraded the MEI FW in Windows yet but the problem still occurs, I uninstalled and reinstalled twice but still nope. :(
        Try to clear_CMOS ,at least 1 minute (unplug PSU).
        Then flash FW 9.0.31.1487 (1.5M).

Edit:
        With wrong Firmware,usually BCLK and Fan speed is affected.
        Last edited by stasio; 05-11-2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

hey stasio! sorry for my angryness but i did not know that the features are now in a other program!

But ONE BIG PROBLEM: The Fan speeds are not taken after a restart! there is even no option to take the fan speeds like set when windows is loading, like in the older easytune + smartfan.

please fix this...

[QUOTE=stasio;481824]

The latest EasyTune is redisign and "missing" functions and info are
          now in System Information Viewer B14.0416.1.

Comment

Updated with:

Fresco Logic USB 3.0 Driver 3.5.107.0

DriverVer= 03/26/2014,3.5.107.0

CPU-Z-G1 1.69.2 (32/64-bit)

-updated 12.May 2014
            -new logo and GUI

Last edited by stasio; 05-13-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Just letting peeps know that the app centre with fastboot ....usb block and cloud station function on x79 boards with the new type bios. Easytune and info manager work ...but doesn't show clock or block ....not sure if that was down to me installing the 10 series intel management engine software, but yeah ....the fastboot app works and the usb app works ...which is pretty cool ...I don't know why they don't just add a few configs to easytune to picj up the blk and freq for other boards.
              A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Comment

Updated with:

AIDA64 Extreme Edition v4.30.2946 Beta

Intel Processor Number detection for Core i3-4025U, 4030U, 4030Y, 4120U
                Intel Processor Number detection for Core i5-4210U, 4220Y, 4402EC, 4570TE
                Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7-4700EC, 4702EC
                motherboard specific sensor info for Asus 9-Series
                motherboard specific sensor info for Gigabyte 9-Series
                improved motherboard specific sensor info for ASRock boards
                fixed: Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7-4790K

DriverVer= 04/25/2014, 9.4.2.1019
                -CPU/PCH: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5 v3/Core i7 / Intel(R) C610 series/X99 chipset

AppCenter B14.0429.1

EasyTune B14.0429.1

System Information Viewer B14.0429.1
                Last edited by stasio; 05-13-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

hey stasio! i have still the problem with the system information viewer. after every restart the program does not save my fan speeds i set in smarfan advanced! there is even no box to check with "save my fan settings and set them afer reboot".
                  please fix this!! with old easytune and smartfan everything worked perfect.

my board: z87x-d3h rev. 1.1 f8 bios

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                  Updated with:

AIDA64 Extreme Edition v4.30.2946 Beta

Intel Processor Number detection for Core i3-4025U, 4030U, 4030Y, 4120U
                  Intel Processor Number detection for Core i5-4210U, 4220Y, 4402EC, 4570TE
                  Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7-4700EC, 4702EC
                  motherboard specific sensor info for Asus 9-Series
                  motherboard specific sensor info for Gigabyte 9-Series
                  improved motherboard specific sensor info for ASRock boards
                  fixed: Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7-4790K

DriverVer= 04/25/2014, 9.4.2.1019
                  -CPU/PCH: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5 v3/Core i7 / Intel(R) C610 series/X99 chipset

AppCenter B14.0429.1

EasyTune B14.0429.1

System Information Viewer B14.0429.1

Comment

Hello Stasio,

After what you suggested yesterday I still have the BCLK bug where it changes the BCLK in SIV instead of the Multi, the multi still moves but the BCLK is fairly random... I cleared CMOS, uninstalled all the Gigabtye Utilities and installed the new ones from today, I flashed the F9 Mod again :(

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nexusmaniac View Post
                      Hello Stasio,

After what you suggested yesterday I still have the BCLK bug where it changes the BCLK in SIV instead of the Multi, the multi still moves but the BCLK is fairly random... I cleared CMOS, uninstalled all the Gigabtye Utilities and installed the new ones from today, I flashed the F9 Mod again :(

Thanks
                      Seems your BIOS is still corrupted with MEI FW 9.1.2.1010. Run MeInfo and check installed MEI.
                      Change BIOS switch to Backup BIOS and see if is correct or same.

Originally posted by Rudl92 View Post
                      hey stasio! i have still the problem with the system information viewer. after every restart the program does not save my fan speeds i set in smarfan advanced! there is even no box to check with "save my fan settings and set them afer reboot".
                      please fix this!! with old easytune and smartfan everything worked perfect.

my board: z87x-d3h rev. 1.1 f8 bios
                      The best way.....open GGTS ticket and explain Technical Support what's going on.

Edit:
                      For any other inquiry,please open new thread...thanks.
                      Last edited by stasio; 05-13-2014, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Updated with:

Realtek High Definition Audio drivers R2.74 Beta (7235)

Win 7,8,8.1 x32/64
                        PackageVersion = PG390
                        DriverVer= 04/28/2014, 6.0.1.7235
                        Last edited by stasio; 06-10-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=stasio;481952]Seems your BIOS is still corrupted with MEI FW 9.1.2.1010. Run MeInfo and check installed MEI.
                          Change BIOS switch to Backup BIOS and see if is correct or same.

Well I switched to the Backup BIOS, running F8 stock, with F7 settings. I haven't flashed any ME FW but this is with MEInfo64

The problem persists...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	754329

Edit: It's not as bad as on the MBIOS with F9 Mod, the BLCK still goes down to about 50 then 79 but it seems to stay around the 100MHz point a lot more than the other setup :)
                          Last edited by nexusmaniac; 05-13-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

^Seems that GB SIV didn't work nice (yet) with Z87 system.....found 2 bugs also,will check today with SOCF.

Comment

Updated with:

HWiNFO32/64 4.39.2205 Beta

Enhanced sensor monitoring on several ASUS Z97 and H97 models.
                              Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z97 models.
                              Fixed reporting of OS UEFI Boot.

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver R2.74

Win 7,8,8.1 x32/64
                              PackageVersion = PG390
                              DriverVer= 05/06/2014, 6.0.1.7240

Realtek RTL8111/8168 Lan Driver-7.085 (Win 7 32/64)

DriverVer = 04/23/2014,7.085.0423.2014

SIV-System Information Viewer 4.45

Added the [Sound] panel to list the Rendering and Capture devices.
                              Added the [Show Image] panel that displays the Image Headers for .EXE, .DLL and .SYS files.
                              Corrected the reporting of Intel Celeron (Ivy Bridge) processors.
                              Enhanced ASRock Z87 Extreme4 motherboard support.
                              Resolved startup issue on some systems that have a UEFI only BIOS.
                              Resolved issue with the [SIV Lookup] panel [WEBUPD] option only updating one file.
                              Added support for Windows NT 3.51 with "new shell" and COMCTL32 5.81 installed.

**NOTE:

AIDA64 and HWiNFO updated for Gigabyte Z97 system......successfully....

CPU-Z......still crap with Gigabyte Z97/87 system.........
                              Last edited by stasio; 05-14-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Updated with:

UEFI BIOS Updater 1.27

updated: Marvell AHCI/RAID ROM for DEV_9192/91a2 (now v1.0.0.0034, which is the newest)

Nvidia GeForce 337.81 Beta

x32:

x64:

Driver 337.81 is r337_00-178,
                                DriverVer = 05/12/2014, 9.18.13.3781
                                Last edited by stasio; 05-15-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X