Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

<center>GIGABYTE Challenge Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record

Can You Beat the Pros?

</center>

Terms & Conditions

General
    You acknowledge and agree that the participation in the GIGABYTE Beat the Pros Competition (hereinafter "Competition") is subject to the terms and conditions described herein. By submitting your entry to the Competition, you hereby express your consent and agree to be bound by these Rules. GIGABYTE Technology reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Rules.

Competition is organized by GIGABYTE Technology and all Rules, jury and winner nomination remain at the sole discretion of GIGABYTE Technology. GIGABYTE Technology reserves the right not to award any Competition entry when appropriate. GIGABYTE Technology also reserves the right to change or amend the Rules, to postpone the Competition, to interrupt it or to cancel the Competition at any time without prior notice and without any compensation to any participant. Any changes will be posted on pages at www.gigabyte.com.tw.

By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You hereby agree that the information submitted by you may be used for further marketing purposes of GIGABYTE Technology or any of it's partners, subject to GIGABYTE Technology privacy policy.

Your Motherboard, CPU and Memory must be readily available as boxed items at retail. Prototypes and special models never released for sale are not allowed in the interests of fairness and healthy competition.

You’ve got top notch hardware gear. You’ve tuned up your GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards to the extreme. Now get ready to challenge the pros to win USD $1,500 CASH. Fugger and Vapor (Freestyle Champions of GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship 2008) challenge you to beat their record holding overclocked memory frequency of Dual Channel DDR2 1508MHz.

Now you have a chance to challenge the Pros with every purchase of a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboard*. All you need to do is to break the Pros record – memory frequency Dual Channel DDR2 1508MHz, submit your memory results and be the winner.

Join the contest and submit your memory frequency results today.

Rules
    1. All entries must use a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboard* to be eligible for participation.
    2. All entries must achieve at least Dual Channel DDR2 1366 speed.
    3. Each participant can submit multiple entries with the competition time frame Nov 7th ~ 2008 – Feb 15th 2009.
    4. The top three memory speed scores that break DDR2 1508MHz will be awarded accordingly, 1st to 3rd place prizes.
    5. All scores must submited via screen-shot image from the CPU-Z validation website : CPU-Z Validator 1.30
    (File formats: Only *.jpg , *.png, *.gif formats are acceptable)

6. Each entry must provide motherboard serial number and assembly code information and provide the URL link of your validated results for further verification.

7. Only CPU and Memory modules purchased from retailers may be used.

* GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards eligible are GA-EP45-UD3P, GA-EP45-UD3R and GA-EP45-UD3 only.

Full site Info, rules, and submission page >>>

GIGABYTE--Challenge Dual Channel DDR2 1508MHz Record--
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 12-31-2008, 04:24 AM. Reason: Change End Date from 12/31/08 to 2/15/09

Re: GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

Sticky for a month.

Now... Dont everyone go burning up their ram!!

Comment

Good luck all!
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

man... if i had a UD3P i would go out and grab some HPC Reapers or some Team Xtreems and go absolutely nuts!

Comment

DDR2 1659.4 MHz-Dual channel

But,the WR on C5 single is 836.9Mhz-DDR2 1673.8 MHz !!

Comment

Wow, wish i had LN2 to get that high, they should do a seperate catagory for Air Cooling. That would give us average joe's a chance to win. But without Extreme cooling it's a spectator sport.

But I guess you can't verify what cooling is used, so that will never happen

I have some great Dominator 10000 that i already had up to 1284 no problem, was hoping for some where in the 700's but I don't know if i even want to play now since I cannot win... (put sad face here) lol...
            Last edited by SystemViper; 11-26-2008, 10:07 AM.

Comment

GIGABYTE EP45-UD3R+Team Xtreem DDR2-1300 broke DDR2-1630 MHz with "paper pot"

Source

Comment

can i know what is assembly code..?
                Pero-Sesor: Core i7 860 2.83Ghz
                Curling-Sis-Term: Custom Liquid Cooling
                Mother-Bot: Gigabyte P55-UD4P
                Rrrr-Am: 2x2GB Team Xtreem DDR3 2000
                Hard-This: Western Digital Raptor
                Gera-Pig-Cut: Sapphire 4870 512MB DDR5
                Pee-Ass-You: Corsair HX620w Modular
                Cass-Sing: Lian LI PC-A17 Silver

Comment

Not sure? Are you a entry? If so you could easily just email and ask

Comment

EP45-UD3P Sets DDR2 WR 1753 MHz

hicookie

Code:
                    last time i done a quickly run, reached dual channel DDR2-1696MHz
                    C5.5.5.15. yesterday before i hang out for dinner with my GF.
                    done another quickly run of 20mins spare time. 1700MHz of DDR2 to
                    be come true and with 1:2 ratio, not buggy 3:5

My set

CPU: E8600
                    Mobo: GA-EP45-UD3R ( Force flashed bios to UD3P )
                    Memory: Team Group DDR2-1300C6

for cpu with stock HSF, memory under Ln2 -30c and 2.84v ( set in BIOS )

DDR2-1753MHz CL5.5.5.15 Dual Channel WR

amazing hicookie !!!

Comment

im @ 1800 right now. but gigabyte is disputing it ATM cuz i forgot the varafacation link when i submitted or something. im sure i can go higher, but still.CPU-Z Validator 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by nav-jack View Post
                        im @ 1800 right now. but gigabyte is disputing it ATM cuz i forgot the varafacation link when i submitted or something. im sure i can go higher, but still.CPU-Z Validator 3.0
                        Your FSB is 1800,your DDR2 is ONLY 1080.

Comment

wutttttt. was i missing something. i need some edumacation on the subject at hand then

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                            Your FSB is 1800,your DDR2 is ONLY 1080.

Originally posted by nav-jack View Post
                            wutttttt. was i missing something. i need some edumacation on the subject at hand then
                            Yeap, sounds like you may need to do some reading. Don't feel bad, could happen to any of us

Comment

Again from hicookie !!!
                              DDR2-1778MHz CL 5.5.5.15

Comment

Working...
                              X