Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

Extended to Feb 15th 2009......

Someone must have not been happy with the winner on the original end date of 12/31

Comment

ooo LOL. cool cuz i got to ddr2-1432mhz 5-5-5-15, now i get the math and how this whole overclocking thing works. <3

Comment

Just give hicookie the money...

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Hooti3 View Post
          Just give hicookie the money...

:)

Right! Or let us all Borrow some Ln2

Comment

Bah, if i had the money i would buy this board just to try a shoot in this comp.

Hicookie: Awsome
            Last edited by Farmas�yten; 01-07-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Nice competition to see who is the best Gigabyte bench tech, let us know when the public has a chance. Then we might enter it.............
              MSI X-99SLI
              Intel 5930K WATER
              EVGA Nilla 1080
              POWER!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

I did this> :) Default RMA discussion banned

Comment

It is for the public jaggerwild! You can enter right now

Comment

Originally posted by jaggerwild View Post
                  Nice competition to see who is the best Gigabyte bench tech, let us know when the public has a "chance". Then we might enter it.............
                  I know sarcasm is hard to read over the internet, sorry bout that!
                  MSI X-99SLI
                  Intel 5930K WATER
                  EVGA Nilla 1080
                  POWER!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

I did this> :) Default RMA discussion banned

Comment

Ahhh, yes I guess it is then!

I really thought maybe you wanted in and though you could not enter

Silly me

Comment

GIGABYTE Challenge-CLOSED

Record Breakers

DDR2 1800-EP45-UD3R

Comment

Was wondering when they would post the final results! I still do not see any official "Winner" posted or anything like that. Do you? If so, where. Either way I will unstick this tonight.

Hello Stasio, long time no see!!

I will be un-sticky'n this thread tonight or tomorrow, will you please make a new blank thread (Or just put something in it like "To be used for Apps/Utilities Guide") and I will move all the posts you made in the Intel Burn Test thread to that new thread. And then rename it and sticky it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
                          Was wondering when they would post the final results! I still do not see any official "Winner" posted or anything like that. Do you? If so, where. Either way I will unstick this tonight.

Hello Stasio, long time no see!!

I will be un-sticky'n this thread tonight or tomorrow, will you please make a new blank thread (Or just put something in it like "To be used for Apps/Utilities Guide") and I will move all the posts you made in the Intel Burn Test thread to that new thread. And then rename it and sticky it.
                          Hi Lsd,welcome back!
                          "Winner"-look at Record Breakers posted above.
                          OK,I'll open new thread like "Latest Overclocking Programs and Links"(you can change/add title any time)

Comment

Ya, I saw record breakers. I just thought they would make some Official Winner page.

Thanks, I will get that thread all done up this afternoon if I get a second, or later tonight.

Comment

Posted,I'll add thread later(going to )

Comment

Cool, I just checked! You made it easy for me, now I dont have to move all your links, ect.

Do you want me to move all the changelogs, ect or do you want to just start on it from there and just update it from now on out?

Comment

Working...
                                X