Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GIGABYTE Challenge - Dual Channel DDR2-1508 Record ~ WIN 1,500 US$ CASH !!!

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Do you want me to move all the changelogs, ect or do you want to just start on it from there and just update it from now on out?
    No,I'll post links to all changelogs later.Just start from now on.
    Last edited by stasio; 02-19-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Cool, that makes it all easy!

You should also go add a link to the new thread at the beginning and end of the other thread for those users who may have bookmarked that thread.

Thanks, and keep up the nice work mate

Comment

OK,
        btw,please change also title "Gigabyte latest bios" to "Gigabyte Latest BIOS"
        thanks
        Your PM box is full!

Comment

Ya, I haven't had time to get in my PM's yet, sorry

I sent you my email addy

Thread title changed, you should have been able to do that yourself since you made the thread. Could you not with advanced edit? Just wondering as I don't remember being a normal user what we could and could not edit here

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
            Ya, I haven't had time to get in my PM's yet, sorry

I sent you my email addy

Thread title changed, you should have been able to do that yourself since you made the thread. Could you not with advanced edit? Just wondering as I don't remember being a normal user what we could and could not edit here
            No,even in Advanced mode(XS Forum same).

Comment

Ahh, Ok I did not know that. Ya some forums are setup like that???

Well I changed it for ya

Comment

GIGABYTE Announces Winners of Beat the Pros Contest --
                -- Highest Ever Recorded Dual Channel DDR2 Memory Overclock at 1800.80MHz

So, who are these bad new gunslingers in town? With a DDR2 memory overclock of 1800.80MHz, and setting the new world record for highest DDR2 memory overclock, the first place winner is Barani Shahryar from Iran. To the victor go the spoils. Not only does Barani claim title of GIGABYTE Beat the Pros Champion and recorder holder of the world's fastest DDR2 memory overclock, but he also gets a brand new check from GIGABYTE for $1,500 USD. In second place with a more than respectable 1780.20MHz is James Trevaskis from Australia, AKA YoungPro from TeamAU, who walks away with a check for $1,000 USD. In third place is Jadid Hasan from Indonesia, with a score of 1734.02MHz.Jadid gets a check from GIGABYTE for $500 USD.

Full story

Comment

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I thought they would make a official announcement

Congrats Guys, I know they will never see this.... but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                  X