Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Very strange behaviour after changing PC case and PSU

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    you do not need to run at 667 to run 4GB of 800 ram, that comment right there would make me not want to buy another stick of corsair anyway!!! I think corsair dont work with GA boards anyway, and with comments like that from the company rep I would not buy anymore of that!
    Again with the anti-Corsair talk. Where does it say that? Where is this so-called 'comment from the company rep' coming from? Show us the actual source of it. I have yet to see it.

Lame attempts at advertising for Mushkin, if you ask me.

Comment

Are you bored? Try helping some people out instead of looking up posts.

I told you in the last thread exactly where that comment was, at newegg. And if you go look around their forums you will see it as well

I like Mushkins yes for their great compatibility and flexibility in Gigabyte boards, but I also suggest SEVERAL other brands that are highly compatible with Gigabyte boards. Some things just are not 100% compatible with all other hardware no matter how good they are

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
        Are you bored? Try helping some people out instead of looking up posts.
        I wasn't looking up posts, I was POINTED here by yourself. Look it up, charlatan.

Clearly you're here to advertise for Mushkin (and thus against Corsair and others), every smart person reading here will see that. You're an unreliable person, already known at the Corsair forums by the way. You give a bad reputation to the entire tweaktown site and forum. Your hardware advice is misleading.

Comment

I am here to advertise for no one. Cept maybe Gigabyte.

I am just a guy who likes to help. If my advice is misleading to you then dont take any of it. Advice is just that, advice. It is to be taken or not by anyone in any matter being discussed

As for the rest of my thoughts about Mushkin and Corsair see my post here in reply to you >>>

And I do not care who has what ram or any other product for that matter, I just try to offer my best thoughts and opinions about what works well together. That is all anything anyone says online is a opinion. And everyone has their own opinions about everything.

And I do also suggest that G.Skill and GeIL along with many others have no issues. And really aside from DDR3 I have not said Corsair does not work well in GA-P45 boards, only P35.

I personally do not dislike Corsair at all man, really! I just suggest things I know to work best for Gigabyte boards is all. I have no issue with Corsair or their ram, and would actually like to have some to test so I could be sure of what I see posted online often times. But $$ does not permit me to buy everything that people have issues with just so I can test to confirm things.
          Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 11-10-2008, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X