Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ALiveNF6G-VSTA and AM3 cpu support?

Originally posted by proxie223 View Post
    glad to see you still here, i have similar board, but i can't get this dos or windows bios L2.26 file, can you reup for me please if you still have it... 🥺
    ohh now i understand. because is a instaflash file ... weird, I installed with windows and (for some reason) now is not avaliable.... O.O
    And you are going to kill me, i formatted the pc afther the upgrade . But dont worry, we will figured out

Comment

glad to see you still here, i have similar board, but i can't get this dos or windows bios L2.26 file, can you reup for me please if you still have it... 🥺
      sorry for the double posting
      I tought i deleted it... but i found it in the deepest ubication of my computer xd
      I uploaded it to mediafire, but be aware. I recommend you to install it with a fresh instalation of windows . Flashing a bios there is always a risk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mng340qu99b3h0k/ALVN6VT%25282.26%2529WIN.7z/file

I guess i should make a video about this xd

regards!

Comment

Originally posted by maclaren93 View Post
        sorry for the double posting
        Originally posted by maclaren93 View Post
        I tought i deleted it... but i found it in the deepest ubication of my computer xd
        I uploaded it to mediafire, but be aware. I recommend you to install it with a fresh instalation of windows . Flashing a bios there is always a risk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mng340qu99b3h0k/ALVN6VT%25282.26%2529WIN.7z/file

I guess i should make a video about this xd

regards!

need take a week to reach my computer again, and today it's work super nice with my new x4 635 thankyou so much for your help
        Click image for larger version

Name:	cpu.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	755265
        Last edited by proxie223; 03-11-2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

need take a week to reach my computer again, and today it's work super nice with my new x4 635 thankyou so much for your help
          [ATTACH]8420[/ATTACH]
          You are welcome!! and it works with the 635! thats a new record xd. (the vsta is inmortal!!)
          Next mission : try with a phenom x6 >:D

edit: You can add more ram, the limit its 16 gb
          Last edited by maclaren93; 03-11-2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X