No announcement yet.

Problem with ASPI drivers on PowerDVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said, probably just me.... do you need any special updates or anything to download from ftp with XP? no ftp browser or IE update or anything?

Comment

I'm not gettin' either with SE. :(
      Maybe doesn't work for overseas (or under). :?:
      <center></center>

Comment

Hmm,

I just noticed this too: http://www.gocyberlink.com/winxp_pat..._patch_eng.asp

its an XP patch for power DVD 3.0

I also found this link which explains everything you ever wanted to know about ASPI.

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          **** when did they do that? :eek:
          <center></center>
          it was only a few weeks ago
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by [size=7
            Andy[/size]]
            it was only a few weeks ago
            Bloody %#$&#@ *******s.
            <center></center>

Comment

DigitalDD,
              Thanks for the scoop on the update for WinXP. I just installed it and patched it, and I'm getting picture quality that is pretty much the same as I was getting on my Hollywood Plus MPEG card. :thumb:
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

Comment

force aspi installs an aspi layer and makes all ur dvd/mp3 ripping/cd burning proggies work again

i had to install this in win2k or my puter would not burn cds at all, simulation would work fine, but when time comes to burn i got a coaster every time :(

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                  DigitalDD,
                  Thanks for the scoop on the update for WinXP. I just installed it and patched it, and I'm getting picture quality that is pretty much the same as I was getting on my Hollywood Plus MPEG card. :thumb:
                  Cheers Darth..

Comment

Bugger i should have read this thread earlier - I'd fixed this problem months ago
                    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Actualy there is an installation File somewhere around there. I found it but I don't know where anymore.
                      It's called ASPI for Win2k-XP.exe and if you want it, you can mail me. If I find the URL again, I will post it here

:afro:

Comment

ForceASPI is a suite of scripts designed to install the latest Adaptec ASPI layer on your Intel x86 (or compatible) 32bit Windows operating system.

ForceASPI ignores the system requirements which are imposed by Adaptec's own installer and allows you to install Adaptec ASPI 4.60 (1021) on your PC regardless of your hardware or software configuration.

The scripts which make up ForceASPI will automatically detect your operating system and install the appropriate files correctly. The following operating systems have been (breifly) tested...

Windows 98 Second Edition
                        Windows ME
                        Windows NT 4.0
                        Windows 2000/XP

HEREis where you can get it.

Hope this helps :D :p :)

Comment

Working...
                        X