3DMark03 scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3DMark03 scores

On the cards. Just like the nvidia 6800 series. They were pretty expensive when they came out and when their sales peaked and ATI brought in R5xx gpus the prices shot down. It's the natural process of technology. I have some questions that need posting in another forum. Really no fun argument here :-/ I kinda don't feel like waiting for crossfire either. I may just upgrade to an X850XT with a nice board and keep that as long as I can. I'm pissed off at nvidia for the time being. I just found out on my Xtasy TI-4200 128MB/128bit they 'glued' the hsf on to the gpu. I finally pulled it off the other day and it wasn't even a metallic glue, it was freakin glue. I couldn't figure out why it kept heating up so fast and so hot. But hey, why spend money when you can save a few bucks at the end-users expense? stupid stupid stupid. Plus I like ATI's framerates better.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianBatman
      Price drops on what? The only crossfire cards will be the x1800 and mybe the x1600. The x1800 will cost 599 and i am not sure about the x1600.
      You should read this before stating that:

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=Nzc4LDI=

And I have seen the Crossfire master cards circulating already on Ebay.
      Last edited by casecutter; 09-23-2005, 06:01 PM.
      GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
      AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
      Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
      Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
      Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
      PC P&C 500W PSU
      2TB Seagate
      Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by casecutter
        You should read this before stating that:

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=Nzc4LDI=

And I have seen the Crossfire master cards circulating already on Ebay.
        Ebay? would you really buy a video card from ebay? It seems you like to follow me around these forums and rag on me any chance you get. If i provide misleading info, which it seems i did, you can easily say, "this article says differ from what you said" or rather instead of giving comments like "oh thats the hint of the day" you can just easily ignore the comment and correct it with your own comment. My crossfire info was read in a mag that was dated a month ago, and i didn't research it or look into it, i said what i read. Btw is this what your talking about?
        Last edited by AsianBatman; 09-24-2005, 01:58 AM.
        CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
        Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
        RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
        GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
        PSU: Thermaltake 500w
        SC: Audigy 2 zs
        LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
        Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
        Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

Originally posted by AsianBatman
          Ebay? would you really buy a video card from ebay? It seems you like to follow me around these forums and rag on me any chance you get. If i provide misleading info, which it seems i did, you can easily say, "this article says differ from what you said" or rather instead of giving comments like "oh thats the hint of the day" you can just easily ignore the comment and correct it with your own comment. My crossfire info was read in a mag that was dated a month ago, and i didn't research it or look into it, i said what i read. Btw is this what your talking about?
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Brilliant-Radeon...QQcmdZViewItem
          I don't follow anyone around any forum. And if you took offense to what I said that's too bad. I merely jabbed at your comment with a little harmless fun. You take these things way too seriously. I tell you what, you can keep giving advice without actually checking into things, and I will actually check into them and give the advice I do.
          GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
          AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
          PC P&C 500W PSU
          2TB Seagate

Comment

Well, if thats how it is then i guess it can't be helped. I have no problem with you correcting me, cause that is fine, better than having false info for the person reading it, but i rather have you correct it without taking "harmless fun" and jabbing me with your comments. As i said in my post before.
            EDIT: You didn't answer my question, about the link, is that what your talking about? the cross fire cards on ebay?

If anyone is interested...don't know if this is legit.
            Last edited by AsianBatman; 09-24-2005, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I would never buy something from such a low number seller, especially with his less than 100% positive feedback. The Canadian seller I was referring to does not have any for sale at the moment and had well over 500 feedback 100% positive and sells ATI branded cards. Without actually seeing the card with the HSF off, there is no way to actually tell if it is a regular X850 or a crossfire. And without a crossfire motherboard how is one supposed to test it out anyways! Ebay is ver very risky and I am very skeptical about sellers like that one you found. I too would almost certainly want to buy the card from a retail store just for the safety of getting what you paid for.

As I said, I meant no harm and in the future I will keep my comments to myself.
              GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
              AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
              PC P&C 500W PSU
              2TB Seagate

Comment

Thanks, thats all i asked, but when you said there were crossfire cards on ebay, i searched it up and that was all i found. 1 seller, not saying that i would buy from him, but thats all i found.

Comment

• 3DMark03 scores

I got a score of 8326 with my setup.

Nvidia Drivers: 77.76
                  Last edited by Synchro; 10-20-2005, 01:15 PM. Reason: Added type of drivers used.

Comment

1081 with no aa or af

Comment

Working...
                    X