3DMark03 scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3DMark03 scores

The MX4000 is a 64bit version of Geforce 4 MX 440...

Comment

Originally posted by sr4470
      The MX4000 is a 64bit version of Geforce 4 MX 440...
      Yes I know, and 128MB, but in any case he is happy with it compaired to the onboard crap, that he is used to.

Comment

What kind of upgrade is mx4000. O_O

but hey, his emachine probably has intel extreme 1 or something.. and anything beats that.

Comment

Originally posted by fr86
          What kind of upgrade is mx4000. O_O

but hey, his emachine probably has intel extreme 1 or something.. and anything beats that.
          Accualy its an Athlon 2300+ (special made for emachines apperiantly)

Comment

The rig:-
            Lian Li aluminium case
            Asus a7n8x-e deluxe mobo
            AMD Athlon xp 3200+
            1gig samsung ddr400
            120 gig samsung ide hdd
            saphire Radeon x800xt 256mb gddr3 platinum edition

The score:
            3dmark 03= 11569
            Last edited by Grunty313; 12-26-2004, 12:50 PM.

Comment

10779, athlon 64 system in sig, stock

Comment

8400 with a 6600gt running at 551/1160 (from 500/900, which is underclocked from 500/1000 of most 6600gts).

its probably my pc2700 ram that got me under 9k. But my proc is 2.6 Ghz p4 which could also limit it somewhat. But I cant complain, still not a bad score i think.

Comment

Thats not bad at all considering you specs, good job on the OC.

Comment

Idownloaded and tried the 03 benchmark and was disappointed with a 2642. Is that a bad one? Seeing that score made me wanna build a new system hehe

P4 2.6 HT
                    2 gig kingston DDR400
                    maxtor 250 gig
                    ATI 9800pro 128
                    sound blaster live

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kwalford
                      Idownloaded and tried the 03 benchmark and was disappointed with a 2642. Is that a bad one? Seeing that score made me wanna build a new system hehe

P4 2.6 HT
                      2 gig kingston DDR400
                      maxtor 250 gig
                      ATI 9800pro 128
                      sound blaster live

Ken
                      Either you're running it at a higher resolution or you have some sort of software/driver issue. My 9800 Pro gets more than twice that on a much weaker system.

Comment

Yeah guys 1st time posting here :D, i would like to say, somehow on my rig, which was overclock, and i mean overclcoked reached 12712, but it has never happened again, u reckon it could be something ****ing up in the program, or should i carry on smiling.

Comment

• Re: 3DMark03 scores Big Issues!!

Hey just put together my computer the other day and got everything working, well still needs a bit of tweaking. but i loaded 3d mark 03 and i got a score of : 8773
                          something is not right look at my specs:

asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
                          Amd athlon64 3500+
                          1GB DDR400 Kingston
                          Seagate sata 160GB
                          winfast 6600GT extreme 128mb
                          samsung 172x

what on earth is going on???
                          the only thing that seems wrong is that i've got a small icon in winxp that says "safely remove hardrive" dont know how to get rid of it, after i installed sp2 i havent partitioned the rest of the hard drive. havent really done anything in the bios yet.. just waiting for some advice first and the partitioning..

Any suggestions. please

Comment

The Safely Remove Hardware icon shows up when you connect certain types of USB and Firewire hardware. It's not an issue.

Are you running dual 6600GTs? Otherwise, that score seems right. My 9800 Pro get under 6000, and the 6600GT isn't that much better than the 9800 Pro.

Comment

Updating drivers, changing driver options to quality, stopping unnecessary background applications can improve your score by a few hundred points. Otherwise thats as good as you'll get without overclocking.

Comment

oh i looked on the futuremark website and saw people with amd 3000+ that were getting my benchmarks. i thought i was going to get 13000+. oh well.
                                Thanks for your help yawgm0th also with the setup. how do you like it?? total cost was < $2700 Australian..
                                also could you help me with my hard drive question? where and how do i partition the drive (disk management??) also can i do it so that it will be all one drive and not two??

Anything else you could help me with would be much appreciated. e.g tweaks to improve performance or monitor quality that sort of thing....

Comment

Working...
                                X