Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [size=6
    JediAgent[/size]]
    Which No. PC is that Wiggo... or do i have to guess...
    Soz but I havn't had time to finish the page and link for it yet but it'll go in under Thunder's link when it's done but here's a quick run down on it. ;)

Black UNEEC case (same as Enermax 710B w/ front ports) w/ 350w Eagle PSU
    Athlon XP1800+ @ 1900+
    256MB Kingmax DDR333
    EPoX 8K3A
    Gigabyte Maya R9000
    LG 48x16x48 CDRW (was only spose to be a 52x CDROM till I opened it up)
    Win98SE
    And a 40GB WD Protege (5400rpm) which has really surprised me as it benches faster than the 60GB Barra IV (7200rpm) in PC No.2. :eek:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Wiggo-

Is the Kingmax PC-2700 the BGA type chips and what CAS are they?

Comment

• Yes they are but are only rated CAS 2.5 and the timings I get are 2.5-3-3-6-2T @ 166MHz which is why I use Corsair for heavy overclocking but the timings can be run at 2-2-2-6-T2 @ 133MHz which will usually hang in there till around 140-150MHz before the need to slow them. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Comment

• here are my scores...i don't know why, but it skipped all the HD tests...:?:

Comment

• Heres my scores...my specs are on my sig.

Comment

• the scores for my rebuilt AMD box :thumb:
                ....not OC'd....yet

Comment

• Since the death of my 15 month 'ol faithful deathstar I purchased an SE drive. 80gigger. ya ya ya I know the numbers dont' mean squat but check them out.

Comment

• Wow, this old thread is back...nice numbers there RD...seems close to RAID...i wonder what RDR has that gives him a "in between" score?
                    - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by FLaCo
                      Wow, this old thread is back...nice numbers there RD...seems close to RAID...i wonder what RDR has that gives him a "in between" score?

....I've got the same HD as RD, an 80GB WD SE.
                      I have them in both my systems now :thumb:

Comment

• What is exactly that you do to get that score...defrag, 4 in 1 updates???...
                        - Damien

Comment

• Here's my score - http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm=818730

I just need to get a new hard drive to get my HDD score up a little more. Other than that, I'm very happy with my scores.

Comment

• Hey FLaCo around the 1100's is where WD JB's normally rate (I think the last I did was 1147) and if ya check the figures between them and RAID setups then ya'll start to realise how overloaded that PCI bus is if a single IDE HDD is pushin' RAID limits which is why I can't support Serial ATA in its present form for the price. Hopefully very soon we can see these new buses (and it will ultimately take a combination of) on the shelves where the last bottle necks of the old era are eliminated (HDD's and the PCI has been the major bottlenecks since DDR was introduced). :devil win
                            <center> </center>

Comment

• Hi i am new to all this over clocking business but how is this for a start on the pc mark 2002 test i got
                              CPU score = 6081
                              Memory score = 3207
                              HDD score = 442

I got this on my rig which is

AMD 2.4+ @ 2200
                              DDR pc2700 256Mb of ram
                              ATI radeon 9000 pro 128mb
                              60gb seagate 5400rpm HDD:cheers:

Comment

• Look very good to me man.....nice CPU overclock too...
                                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                                X