No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I run it detuned to where it scores about 11,150 with new 40.41's. Very stable, no visible artifacts & not running settings in any games that require more speed than that. I think we are all spoiled. Remember when my voodoo was so fast it scared me.

Comment

• I must have one pile o **** gforce 4 Ti4200 because it just dont like going over 10000 any more. I put better cooling on it aswell.

It has got to be the OS ( Windows 2000 service pack 3 )

Im starting to get pissed of with it :(

Comment

• How about upgrading to XP Homer? That might make a difference for you.

Comment

• Yes 2K was never really meant to be a 3DMark or Gaming os by the time it got to the public. :(
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Even comparing WinXP to Win98 I saw an improvement in score. I thought Win98 was the best for high scores, but XP seems to be even better. :geek:
            XP rocks so far!
            Watch out for SP1 - I read that some are seeing decreases in scores when installing SP1 for XP.

:cheers:

Comment

• Where did you see that pcmkr about lower scores in SP1? I'd like to read about that.

Comment

• I can't remember the site I saw that at. Hopefully I can find it. If I do I'll get you the link.

Comment

• Thanks pcmkr.

Comment

• Wahoo, here's the link. Didn't think I'd find it. >> http://www.gamesmack.org/features/xpsp1/xpsp1_pg1.shtml

There's a chart at the bottom that shows the scores before and after.

Comment

• Here are my score with the 40.41 drivers, the system was not oc when i run this test. Can't wait for my new 2.53 ghz cpu to arrive... *drool*

:)

Comment

• I've had nothing but good luck with the 40.41's and scores.

Comment

• Hi guys, im new to the forums.. Well, here is what i got.

p4 2.4Ghz 533FSB
                          Gigabyte GA-8IE
                          256DDR (266Mhz)
                          XFX G4 Ti4200 64Mb
                          Seagate 60gig 7200rpm HDD
                          Win XP Pro /w 40.41 drivers

stock (250/513) - 10710
                          OC'd (300/610) - 11681
                          OC'd (305/620) - 11798

any more and i get artifacts ;)
                          Pretty good for 64mb 4200 though eh

Comment

• Pretty good for a Ti4200. :thumb:

You can see my normal score with my Ti4600, but I had to take that out to have it fixed and so I am temporarily using a TNT2 M64 LOL. I ran 3DMark after putting it in and got a score of 759. I almost fell to the floor when I saw that. :eek:
                            Guess I'll have to run all my games a low res with all detail low until I get my regular card back. :rolleyes2

Comment

• AMD XP2200+
                              KT3 Ultra 2 (MSI)
                              512 meg DDR 333
                              GeForce3 TI500 (evga)
                              Maxtor 40 gig 7200rpm HDD
                              Windows XP Pro

default drivers
                              No overclocking

3dMark2001 SE 8451

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
                                I got 7xxx because of this:

Athlon XP 1800+ (1.53Ghz) running at 1.61Ghz
                                Geforce 3 overclocked to 285/530
                                512MB DDR Ram....

Basically I'd just put together my new system, I tweaked it out a bit, got my score, then set it all back to normal. :D
                                What mobo are you running? I havent tried to OC my Ti200 yet. This score (linked) is just from raw CPU OC. I'll get around to posting a pic when I OC the vid card.

Overclocked (7174): http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4545450
                                Stock (6671): http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4524308
                                Chris "Raven"
                                News Crew - TweakTown
                                <!--
                                <font size=1>
                                <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                                - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                                - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                                - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                                </font>
                                // -->
                                "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
                                X