Comment

Ya'd just love that wouldn't ya? :D

Comment

very much so sir

much better than the crap i use here sir

damn slow and unreliable sir
            TT Original

Comment

Im not complaining, at least it works, better than the last provider I had, used to drop out all the time, now its only every 4 hours and not 4 times every hour :laugh:

Comment

Well I've never had anything except dialup attached to my computer (except when I take it to TAFE), so I can see exactly where all the dialup people are coming from :)

But at least I connect between 48 and 50.3Kbps, haven't had 33.6Kbps since March 1999 :toung:
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

i can get 36.6k on a good day
                  TT Original

Comment

Welcome to my world, at least at home. At least at work we have uncapped cable... :)

Comment

Do you guys realise a 33.6k connect can be as fast a 50k connect, it depends how busy the network is...

Comment

Do your mean a 50k connect can be as slow as a 33.6k connect :?:
                        Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by JealousMidget
                          Do your mean a 50k connect can be as slow as a 33.6k connect :?:
                          Yes, that's another way of putting it.

Comment

yes, depending on the time of day it can run really fast.
                            But most times I just have to plod along at a slower pace than most *shrugs shoulder*

Comment

Well, poor ol' Kheldar (Gudday mate! :) ) It was indeed a pleasure to pop over for a friday night "do" every now & then and...................................
                              HAMMER THE ABSOLUTE BUGGERY OUT OF CHELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              But what now?
                              1) Austar is basically financially ****ed, and u got a 33.6Kps (note: not Mps) connection, and we CAN'T hammer the absolute buggery out of chello no more :(
                              2) ADSL - one very ****ed service and one VERY overpriced service at that. Like I've said, when broadband becomes value for money (like the dial up's) then I'll consider it!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ted
                                2) ADSL - one very ****ed service and one VERY overpriced service at that. Like I've said, when broadband becomes value for money (like the dial up's) then I'll consider it!

Not to mention that Kheldar is too far from the exchange to get ADSL :(
                                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
                                X