X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

Everything liked and shared :)
    What a fantastic giveaway. Kudos to TT and Corsair.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs (August 14 - August 21, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Corsair who is giving away not one, not two, but three of their brand new Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX power supplies.

In our recent review of the unit, we said: "The performance and build quality alone make this the best power supply that we've ever had the pleasure of putting on our test bench, but the integration of the power supply into the Corsair Link system make it the best power supply we've ever seen." Read the full review here.

We've tripled up your chances of winning - this week will see us have three lucky winners who take home one of these brilliant new PSUs.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs :: TweakTown USA Edition

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give Corsair some love? https://www.facebook.com/Corsair

I really like the style of the Corsair AX1200i. It would be a great addition to my current computer gaming tower.

Comment

I have entered.

Comment

Done everything and entered:D
          fingers crossed :D

Comment

Done!

Comment

Entered!
              X58A-UD7 Rev1 | Core i7 920 @ 191x21 4GHz | Thermalright Extreme 120 REV A | Corsair 6GB Dominator GT 1600 C7 | Sapphire HD4870 Toxic 1GB 800/1000 | Antec TPQ-850w

Comment

I have entered.

Comment

Done and dusted. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone else.

Comment

All of the above is done. Goodluck and thanks

Comment

Hope I win.. coz I reallly need this PSU :3

Entered and followed all instructions !!
                      I have a 550W and its stressing my card to the limit :O .. also preventing me from further upgrades... and I really can't afford a PSU upgrade right now, let alone GPU and PSU upgrade :-( So this PSU would solve all my problems :-)

Comment

done :)

Comment

all done, good luck to all and thanks for another awesome giveaway and chance to win some new toys
                          My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
                          Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
                          Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

I have entered !

Comment

All done, I'm inn :)

Comment

Liked, Shared, Posted & Now I Hope to Win.

Comment

Working...
                                X