• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

Entered =)

Comment

Done and done and done and done and done!

Comment

• Hope I win :D

Entered and liked/shared !..
        Hoping to win

Comment

Entered !

Comment

Entered and ready for the prize:)

Comment

Done! Good luck everyone.

Comment

I have entered also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                  Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs (August 14 - August 21, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Corsair who is giving away not one, not two, but three of their brand new Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX power supplies.

In our recent review of the unit, we said: "The performance and build quality alone make this the best power supply that we've ever had the pleasure of putting on our test bench, but the integration of the power supply into the Corsair Link system make it the best power supply we've ever seen." Read the full review here.

We've tripled up your chances of winning - this week will see us have three lucky winners who take home one of these brilliant new PSUs.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs :: TweakTown USA Edition

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give Corsair some love? https://www.facebook.com/Corsair

ALL OF THE Above , thanks !

Comment

all done :)

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Done all requirements!

Comment

entered, shared, liked and sitting backing waiting for my goodies

Comment

I have entered this competition, thanks for the opportunity corsair&tweaktown! very generous :)

Comment

I entered!

Comment

Done hope to win this truly amazing piece of engineering ; )

Comment

Working...
                                X