This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs (August 14 - August 21, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Corsair who is giving away not one, not two, but three of their brand new Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX power supplies.

In our recent review of the unit, we said: "The performance and build quality alone make this the best power supply that we've ever had the pleasure of putting on our test bench, but the integration of the power supply into the Corsair Link system make it the best power supply we've ever seen." Read the full review here.

We've tripled up your chances of winning - this week will see us have three lucky winners who take home one of these brilliant new PSUs.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! http://www.tweaktown.com/news/25291/...abs/index.html

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give Corsair some love? https://www.facebook.com/Corsair

- Giveaway runs from today until August 21st, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
    - If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping via our forum private messaging system. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.
    - For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    - Please make sure you have forum email notifications turned on as if you are the winner you will be alerted via our forum private message system. If you don't respond to us there, we cannot ship your prize.
    - Please remember that Facebook has not endorsed this giveaway and it is operated entirely by TweakTown.
    Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 08-14-2012, 10:48 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

best of luck to the other competitors. fingers crossed for my own entry as well.

Comment

Entered as always thanks guys :)

Comment

Hve so entered thank you for the opportunity to power up my pc

Comment

Thanks done!

Comment

In it to win it, thanks TweakTown, Cam and Co, and Corsair!
            ASRock Extreme6 z77, i5 3570k, GTX 670, 16GB Mushkin Enhanced 1600mhz CL 8, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT, 1TB Caviar Green, OCZ ZX 850, NZXT Phantom, Asus VS247H

Comment

hope i win :), good luck to everybody.

Comment

Goodluck to all of us.

Comment

Done, done, done and done :)

Comment

I entered

Comment

Entered. Hope to win. Good luck to all as well. :)

Comment

Entered! Congrats to those who win (y)

Comment

Done, hope i win i really ned new power supply :)
                          CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.0ghz
                          Mobo: Asrock p67 Extreme 4 gen3
                          Ram: 16bg Corsair vengance lp
                          Vga: Palit 8800gt 1gb lol
                          HDD: Seagate 500gb+ Corsair force GT 120gb
                          Case: Thermaltake Armor
                          Cooling: Cpu+mobo+ram watercooled

Comment

Count me in ! Thanks for the chance ! Hoping to win...

yay!!! I wonder how it will look inside my rig. Thanks Tweaktown!

my rig : http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...eesnusetup.jpg

Goodluck guys !

Comment

Hope I will win this

Comment

Working...
                              X