Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Entered - Thanks Tweaktown for this awesome opportunity. :)

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

I'm in.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious OCZ Vertex 4. They stole it from us. Sneaky little tweaktownies. Wicked, tricksy, false!
      We swears to serve the master of the precious. We will swear on... on... the precious!

Comment

I have entered. It'll be my first time to experience SSD since the day I was born. Lol just kiddin'.
        Good luck to all of us.

Comment

I love your contests now and am glad to share!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151309397089942&set=a.100709854941.112819.49650744941&type=1

</pre>

Comment

I am in, good luck everyone :)

Comment

Done ! Thanks TweakTown!

Comment

Entered. Good luck everybody. Thanks Tweaktown team!

Comment

Entered, thanx a lot of TweakTown)

Comment

entered, thanks!

Comment

I've entered and finished everything!

Comment

I have a decent gaming PC but i still don't have an SSD. -.-

Comment

Entered, liked and all that Jazz. :)

Comment

Liked, shared, posted. Entered.

Comment

I'm in. Good luck everyone! And thanks for the giveaway! :)

Comment

I'm in, and also joined this great site.

Comment

Working...
                                X