Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

i'm in.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Entered! Good luck to all!

Comment

I followed the steps and I have entered! :D

Comment

Awesome giveaway! I'm entered :)

Comment

Cant wait to get first SSD of my life!!!
            greeting from Malaysia fans =)

Comment

Entered. Really hope i get this. Would make my dreams come true. =)

Comment

Done............. I'm definitely In

Comment

Entered

Comment

entered and hoping, thanks the chance!

Comment

First time poster and I just joined the contest! I hope I can pair the OCZ Vertex SSD with the ASROck X79 Xtreme3 that came form Mr. Wilmot himself!

Great contest TT! All the best!

Comment

I'm in it to win it.

Comment

entered! now doing step 5. thanks tweaktown!

Comment

Have followed all the steps & entered the giveaway. Thanks.

Comment

Entered the contest :)

Comment

I'm entered! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X