Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

entered !!!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

I'm in and ready to win it.

Comment

I have entered. my laptop need new life

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
          Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won (August 7 - August 14, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with OCZ who are giving away two of their new speedy Vertex 4 256GB solid state drives.

If you have been considering buying an SSD, now is the time to start praying that you are one of our two winners. This is definitely one of the fastest if not fastest SSDs on the market right now.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151309397089942&set=a.10070985494 1.112819.49650744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won :: TweakTown USA Edition

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give OCZ some love? https://www.facebook.com/OCZtechnology

LINKS YOU NEED:

TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
          Contest Image Post to share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151309397089942&set=a.10070985494 1.112819.49650744941&type=1
          TweakTown Contest News Post: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/25192/weekly_giveaway_ocz_vertex_4_solid_state_drives_tw o_256gb_ssds_to_be_won/index.html

I'm in Good luck to everyone! thanks Mr. Tweak

Comment

I have entered.

Comment

I've entered the giveaway!Please give the SSD to me!I am longing to have a SSD in my computer.Thanks.

Comment

Entered!

Comment

Entered oooooo I'd love wana them ssds!

Comment

entered.

i am in it to win it .

Comment

all done and entered, best of luck everyone
                      main system:phenom 965BE @ 3.7GHz, gigabyte 790xta-ud4, 4Gb corsair ddr3 ram, HIS HD6850, corsair p64 ssd, 2 x samsung spinpoint 1 Tb hdd, Antec Green 750 psu, housed in a thermaltake xaser VI case with xspc watercooling

mini itx build : Phenom II 550BE @ 3.5Ghz, ASUS M4A88T-I DELUXE, 4Gb corsair ddr3 sodimm ram, HIS HD5770, A-RAM PRO 64 GB ssd, Western Digital 500Gb 2.5" , Silverstone ST45SF 450w PSU, custom acrylic case, xspc pump and radiator with thermaltake cpu block (dont hold that against me its what i had at the time)

Gaming system: Phenom 1100T, Asus M5A99X EVO (thanks tweaktown for the motherboard and CPU), HIS HD6950 ICEQ turbo, 8Gb Corsair DDR3 ram, Corsair force 120 SSD, 3 x Hitachi 2Tb storage drives, Antec Quadpower 850 PSU, Arctic Cooling extreme tower cooler soon to be changed to water (xspc D5 rs360 kit).

Comment

Entered. Thanks for the giveaway.

Comment

Completed all the steps! Praying now :D

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Entered :)

Comment

Entered! Amazing giveaway ;)

Comment

Liked, Shared, Done. Gud luck!!!
                                Athlon II X3 440
                                Kingston 2x2gb + 2X4gb Hyper-X
                                ECS A880GM-AD3
                                Sapphire Radeon HD6670 DDR5
                                CM690 II Advance
                                Seasonic M12II 520w
                                Acer X193HQ 18.5"

Comment

Working...
                                X